Eoin's Delays and Absences

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Eoin on September 2nd, 2011, 11:59 pm

Will be very busy in the coming days from packing and moving. Not exactly sure when this delay will end, but I'm aiming for 7th though it could go up to the 10th. I'll be trying to post, but since I won't be able to sit at the computer for very long, it'll be slowly pieced together (hence the delay). I'll be checking in everyday though, and will answer to pms as they come :).

Edit: definitely don't have internet until the 6th now. Typing this from a friends phone.
Eoin
Player

Words: 148430
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2011, 4:31 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Eoin on September 11th, 2011, 8:34 pm

Back, sorry about being a bit inaccurate with the estimated time of return! I'll get started on those waiting threads now. :)
Eoin
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Eoin on October 11th, 2011, 3:00 am

Getting busy over here...A bit late but I decided I should at least try to keep this thread up to date. Will be delayed or absent for up to a week, hopefully will get everything sorted out by the weekend (15th).

Sorry and thanks to my thread partners for putting up with my slow response rate.
Eoin
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Eoin on October 13th, 2011, 11:04 pm

...and here's where I say, never mind, life just got worse. Sorry everyone, but I'm going to have to extend my absence. Nothing on my calendar until the 25th, so hopefully I will be back by then. I'll try to work on the replies bit by bit during my breaks, but I can't guarantee a reply between now and the 24th. :(
Eoin
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Eoin on October 24th, 2011, 7:05 pm

Back, sort of. Still going to be a bit slow, one last exam to study for this week. Hopefully I'll on top of the replies by next week! >_<.
Eoin
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes