(cutter's and carvers) Making a comb.(solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Antar on August 28th, 2011, 10:41 pm

oocSince I got a kelvic as a veritable slave npc as a spoils approved by the HD in the prior thread, I'm doing a slight deviation to buy stuff for it here before doing the 'job part of the thread.'

35th day of Summer.

He had woken up like it was just another morning, prepared to go to work just like he had every other day. That was until the irritated scuffing sounds on the other side of his tent made him remember the events of the day before.

Opening one eye, Noth looked across to see two large black eyes staring blearily at him through tears from the form of a young woman glaring in his direction. She was still bound in rope, her clothes bloodied by yesterdays events and her arm still awkwardly bandaged. But a look in her eyes in his direction made him wonder why she hadn't tried to wiggle towards him in the middle of the night to bite his throat out."So what the petch are you going to do to me? Sell me as a slave?"

Noth smiled, and evaded the question in a smooth voice. "Need I remind you , animal, that it is you who attacked me?"

For a moment the girl flinched, as if struggling to comprehend her present circumstances. "So you're going to have your way with me then?"
Noth sighed and sat up to look at the creature in front of him a moment, her form was quite pleasant to the eye, if a bit on the scrawny side. If she was sold upon the slave market someone would definitely use her without a second thought. But not Noth, he wasn't into animals or forcing anything upon another in that regard. But he wouldn't tell her that, such a threat was a useful tool at this stage of the game. So he made one observation, acting as if her questions were beneath his notice, "You're filthy. What's your name again?"

The deliberate aversion to her questions made her flinch a bit , before she stuttered out , "E-E- Ellise."
"Any other name, Ellise?"
"No.No-no."
"A nice name to be sure... you can keep it... for now."
A sarcastic blurt of words came to him,"Keep it, why wouldn't I-?"
He stopped her protest with a sharp slap across her face, bridging the distance between them like a striking snake. Pressing her down to the ground, his arms pressed against her throat to immobilize her there. "Understand me on this. I view you as an animal. An animal with a human form which might allow them to mimic human speech, but let me make this absolutely clear. Until the day I decide to sell you, or the day you die. You will adress me with respect. I normally straight off kill those who dare attack or steal from me. Right now, you are an animal. Were we to meet under different circumstances I would not even hazard to sell or keep you as a pet. But you did attack me, and thus there are consequences. Consequences you must learn quickly to keep yourself alive should you rouse my ire.''

The kelvic let out a cry of fright as Noth withdrew as quickly as he came to the other side of the tent. "You, Ellise are as useless to me aside from the feathers you may molt to make my arrows with. You are a a creature that exists at my disposal. Were you to be sold, there are far worse things you would experience at the hands of others. But I will not tolerate disrespect. You will find me fair to animals. I do not beat them without reason, unless they bite or attempt to harm me. In fact I get along quite well with my horse, and care for it gently. I have not decided if you are to remain a pet of mine, or whether you will be sold on the markets. But try my patience one more time, and the third option of outright killing you will become much more ... appealing."

With those words, he lapsed into silence as the kelvic lay there, crying in silence. Still bound with her wound bandaged. He sighed and left the tent, wondering if he truly had the heart to sell her into a world of cruelty more onerous then his own times as a veritable puppet of those who shaped him into the killer he sometimes needed to be. Ellise was a kelvic, an animal, and while he'd have no qualms selling a horse, or a mare. At least he knew the horse wouldn't be used for some perverted man's debauched bedsport.

Setting such thoughts aside Antar began to ponder what he had to do as he headed about the usual camp chores. Fetching water for the water barrel. Boiling it so it was capable of being drunk. Bringing back wood for the fire pits. All the normal chores were finished first and foremost before he turned his mind back to the venture at hand. The girl was wounded, tied up even, and of debatable mental state. All in all, he knew there was very little chance of her survival if he let her set off alone.

But did he truly wish to sell her to an even worse fate? Did that mean he should kill her out of mercy the way he would a wounded horse. It would be a pain to care for her while her wounds healed a drain on his time and resources. Still, a fact nagged at the base of his thoughts, if he could turn her to his will. Domesticate her, train her until she grew to become smarter. Then she might help him hunt. But how was he to go about that?

That was the question of the hour.

Taking the corpse of her feathered friend he smiled as he decided on what her first meal in her new life should be. He had already gutted the kelvic falcon corpse yesterday, and all it's feathers seemed to stare at him, calling him to pluck them and store them. So he did.

He set the corpse down and fleeced back the skin, taking every care to preserve the plumage of the beast. The pinions especially. They would be fine for arrowmaking and it was a skill he had wanted to try for the longest time. He felt with his past workings at the carver brother's he was ready to try his luck. Noth remembered how he had catalogued the steps in his mind, watching Lucas Tyronavil make his own out in the fields during their competition last season. He felt he was prepared to do so. He only needed the proper tools. A kit to do so.

But if he went into town for a kit, he'd have to figure out whether or not he'd keep the kelvic, or sell her. But then he realized he wouldnt' have to make that decision now. He'd ultimately get a better price if she was capable of flight, and that meant caring for her until her wound healed. In that time, he would begin the process of taming her to his hand. Probably by denying her senses until he was the only thing she would speak or interact with for awhile. That would force the animal to become dependant, much as one did with a dog or a cat.

Ah... a cat. It would pose him a problem if kahtar tried to take a bite out of his newfound feathered friend. He'd need a cage to keep her in. One big enough for her to shift from a human when he wanted her to in order to speak. Collars to stop her shifting when he did not wish her to do so.

With such thoughts in mind, he finished fleecing the corpse and set into the task with his knife. Fleshing the skin from the bones and tearing the flesh out to be cooked for a meal later. He made sure to set aside the talons and skull aside for later use. He might be cruel enough to make them into a necklace for the impertinent kelvic to wear around her pretty little neck as a collar piece. Something to remind her of what she truly was, of what she had done to deserve her freedom being taken away. Ellise had attacked him after all; and thus she was merely a spoil of conflict. He had even tried to warn her and her 'brother' , her bonded, falcon kelvic away. But it had been no use.

She deserved what she got, and all he had to do was make her his pet. He wasn't sure about whether or not he could or even should bond with an animal. That didn't sound like something Antar would want to do. Dousing the fire, he had made a decision for himself: he'd have to go into town to buy a few things.

After all, the kelvic was now an investment. If she did not prove worthy of his time and resources to train her, then she would just be useless to him. Storing the feathers for later use, he secured the scraps of flesh in the high hold to ward off scavengers from getting to it, and dumped the rest of the bones aways out of camp.

Lashing his tent closed for the the day, he left Ellise crying there as he ventured towards town. He'd just have to be late for work today was all...
Last edited by Antar on October 6th, 2011, 6:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
~Back, but slow. :)
Antar
"A thousand voices screaming in unison..."

Words: 902531
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2011, 3:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Antar on October 6th, 2011, 7:45 am

Walking from the outskirts, where the camp was into the town proper wasn't a bad hike by no means. Nothing more then he wouldn't do usually. Antar almost never rode his horse into town, preferring to leave Dawnstride at the relative safety of the camp with the other horses. Almost all the time, someone stayed in the camp, keeping watch. He wanted to get a shadow dog for guarding the place as well. But he supposed that would come later... he had a falcon to domesticate first.

Yes, a falcon, not a kelvic. Kelvics were just animals with human form so Ellise was merely one of them. That was all, and he was going to determine it would stay that way until she was either dead, or somehow straightened out in the head... not that what he was going to do was going to cure that somehow. He just had to take the first steps.

Venturing to killroy's, he went to a clerk and bought a supply of feed for ten gold and a large cage from A Knights armory. It was metal and could easily be assembled to hold something. And the rogue would ensure it did. Next came a common lock for 40 gold mizas with a key. He had to haggle that one down, the clerk in the shop was obviously trying to get a cut for himself.

Honestly, was there anywhere at all in sunberth that had an honest store clerk? Maybe at a jewelry store, he'd check that out later. The rogue had always wanted a nice signet ring. Blank of course, not anything to do with his real family ... the blighters could rot for all Antar cared.

In order to convince the clerk to sell for the listed price of forty gold mizas, Noth had been required to foster a musing on whether the clerk's guts were long enough to stretch from the counter to the door in order to have him treat him to the fair listed price. He didn't extort the man for anything lower. Just made it clear he was not to be trifled with. Noth wasn't really sure of the words that transpired but he was sure he included a vague reference to stringing him up by his guts to a lampost.

It was strange how one's mind worked when they were preoccupied by achieving a set task.

Soon his other ventures head lead him to by two collars of appropriate sizes, they were leather and iron, made for slaves and bore a small lock that a single key would open or close. Small chains of cold iron were attached to them to lead the man or animal about. The two masks were better, one animal sized, to serve as a 'hood' over the animal's eyes, and the human sized mask only having holes in the fabric to see, and breathe, but not much else. Both were confining enough for his purposes, but the real things which sunk deep into his mind that made him rethink what he was doing was when it came to clothing. He found himself thinking the bloodied garments were not fit for any pet of his, far too liable to attract things unless they were washed and repaired. The rogue could have simply let the kelvic gone nude while he conned Canali into helping him make things work right with a needle and thread, but that would have been at cross purposes to him right now. Leaving a female with a human form out for Cade to plunder was not on his list of priorities. No, he'd need to repair her old garments, or scrap them for rags.

Making his way to the various stalls in the seaside quarter he bought rather plain white and tan garments for his newly captured prize. All picked for their ability to ensure 'Ellise' did not cause to attract the attention of drawing eyes. There was a tan cotton cloak, for three silvers, he'd use that to cover the cage. A wool cloak that was grey for times he wanted his pet to accompany him as a human for five sm.Tan cotton Pants, a cotton shirt, and leather shoes, socks included, that would fit her a little bigger for her size for her to grow into later. To complete the ensemble a simple cotton robe was added for modesty's sake. The last thing he wanted was for her to draw any barbarian's eye to plunder. But what could he put it all in? The answer came in the form of an empty chest he got for two gold.

The last items he needed were his new toolkits, the rogue would keep them in his rucksack. An animal groomers kit, and Bowyer and Fletcher's kit he'd use to help make himself some arrows later when he wished to try his hand at such a task tonight. The total tally of his day's shopping was more then he bargained for, and ate away at the savings he'd gotten by selling purloined horses earlier in the season.

No matter, if he could tame Ellise or keep her till she was healed enough to sell her it would be well worth the investment. Without further ado , Antar returned to the camp, hiking everything back in. He peeked inside his tent to see Ellise had gone and cried herself to sleep, still within her bloody garments... That was fine.

Taking out his dagger, Noth began to work on setting up the steel cage together. placing the poles into the surface as he slowly constructed it from the ground up. He had to file a few of the bars down to have them sit in right to get rid of the excess metal shavings in their forging but soon enough it was set up, and just the size to square away on one side of his tent.

It was time to wake the kelvic up. Entering the tent, he began to organize his things, placing the clothes upon the ground along with the masks and collars. While Ellise was still sleeping, he unbound the rope he had tied about her neck the day before and fastened the human sized collar about her neck, latching it closed with the small key he had gotten. With that done, he stroked back Ellise's hair and fastend the mask to her face before waking her up with a slight nudge of his foot.
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Antar on October 6th, 2011, 8:52 am

When the kelvic stirred she seemed to shiver as she began to realize what had changed. The leather collar at her neck was heavier then the rope he had tied, even if it allowed her to breathe, and the mask over her head was different, opressive even. A tool to settle the fact that her life had changed into her measly little Birdbrained head.

She was still so filthy, Antar couldn't stand it. The blood stained clothes would have to go. Slowly he levered Ellise up to her knees, as the scared kelvic let out a squeak of dismay as he drew his knife. He didn't unbind her from the ropes yet. No, he started by tightening the mask to prevent her from speaking before he started to remove the offending garments as dispassionately as he would looking at a piece of artwork as he severed the strips of cloth of her past life from her person as she trembled in fright at his daggers closeness to her alabaster white skin. It was obvious from her eyes staring in his direction she thought he would take advantage of her as she soon shivered from the morning air upon her bare skin.

He paid it no mind, though his thoughts did recognize the strange oddity that kelvics didn't seem to wear under garments as he put the dagger to the side.

Ellise was a scrawny sort, barely looking as if she was physically halfway into her teens, the type he could sell at brega's for some men to plunder. But not him. He drew the line at such things. Instead he gripped her arm forcefully as she tried to evade his grasp. But she failed to stifle a squeak, as Antar dispassionately unwound the bandages on her arm where his arrow had shot her. The cauterized wound was puckered a little, but healing nicely with no sign of infection. Taking a fresh binding from his pack he bound the cotton cloth around the wound to keep it sealed from further injury before he began moved Ellised back to the lie supine on the ground. The kelvic kicked like a horse and struggled as she thought she knew what was coming next but a quick flash of the dagger was enough to stop the crying kelvic long enough for him to begin the onorous task of dressing the kelvic like he would a doll.

He started with the trousers first, before levering her up again to turn her around long enough to loose her her bindings. He kept the dagger in hand, making sure it wasn't within the shivering kelvic's reach as he grabbed the shirt, completing the task of pulling it over her head as if she were a child before taking one arm to turn her back towards him to place a hand along the side of her cheek.

Through the mask, Ellise's eyes showed her fear during all this was quite apparent, but this degradation was a necessary thing in lieu of the more physically assaultive ways of breaking her morale. It was time to begin coaxing her to hear the sound of his voice, and yet remind her of his place as the determiner of her fate as he grabbed the chains of the collar to pull her close. She resisted a moment, putting her hands in front of her chest as she cowered instinctively. But soon enough she stopped as he threw the cotton robe about her shoulders "Well child, now that that is done you should know you are healing quite nicely. Do not do anything to damage yourself further my new pet. It would be... disapproved of in the strictest of terms. Do you understand me?"
"Mmphh.."
"Just nod if you will do as I say in this regard."

A long pause came before a hesitant nod was made in his direction. "Good. Then its time for the next step. When you transformed before your clothes were on, were they not?"

Another nod came and he took the time to tie down the tent flaps after dragging the cage in. It took up a good sized amount of the four man tent but there was still plenty of room for himself and his other accoutrements. keeping them closed. "Very well, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to keep my knife out, and unlock the collar. When I do, you will not attempt to escape or fight me. If you do, I'm going to have to punish you. I really don't want to do that... it gets messy. All I want you to do is transform, and go into the cage. You wouldn't be able to fly away anyways with such a wound but don't even try. After that I have a new hood for you to wear. If you try to peck or claw me, you'll be in trouble, Ellisse. Do you understand?"

There was a moment of no reaction from the shivering girl as he simply uttered a command. "Nod if you undestand this, you will transform and you will stand until I put you in the cage. Do you understand this?"

A nod came, followed by more tears. "There's no use crying Ellise, your own actions brought you towards this. At least if you follow directions you won't be harmed. I'll even treat you well... I promise.

Antar unlocked the collar, and pulled it back as a wave of light transformed over the girlish woman and in her place an injured falcon stood just staring as it shivered in fright. Antar crooned to it, saying that 'Ellise had done a good job as he donned his leather gloves and reached for the small hood to place over her head to secure the beak. The kelvic skittishly jerked her head back at the offending garment but soon enough it was it was in placing blinding the falcon and doing its job, as he used a few strips of her discarded leather to tie the jesses around her feet. With the task done, he took out his new grooming kit, and a bit of oil and began to massage it gently into the falcon's feathers, adding slight scratches as he crooned to the frightened animal.

He worked it into every feather, keeping his touch light so he didn't aggravate the wound any further, and slowly Ellise began to respond to his touch. Stopping her shivering, enough to let him finish the task. When it was over he held his thick leather glove out as a makeshift perch, and gently lifted her talons up and onto the toughened leather to let her stand on his arm while keeping a firm hold on the jesses as Ellise flared out the non injured wing for balance. It was alot easier with a kelvic he knew, they had a bit more intelligence then a normal animal of their type. But the instinctive drive to peck and fight could never be entirely removed from such a creature.

When the oiling was done, the smaller collar went around her throat, and he locked it one handedly. The sound of the latch turning caused her to fidget and falcon tears splashed to the floor. He didn't care , her own actions had doomed her to this fate. Slowly he transferred the kelvic into the large cage and the moment he closed and locked the door, a mewling cry of despair came from the bird as it sunk down to the floor of its cage. He'd spread hay from wild grass later to catch any droppings when he returned from work. So after he safely locked and placed the lock's key around his neck with the collar one as he turned to settle the rest of his things together draping the extra cloak he'd bought over the cage to remove any chance of light entering.

To remove the senses was the next step after all.

He'd use the scattered rags of Ellise's former leather pants to make a few more things he'd need, probably a perch for her. The cotton shirt, and the rest were tossed in a pot of boiling water to clean and were hung to dry. He'd use them in the future for other bandages. With the task of the camp done for the day, he turned towards Dawnstride who swished her tail to look at him as if she was indignant he had not come to see her sooner. Patting the horse upon the nose, he ventured back to the tent and began to groom her carefully. Using a hard brushes to gently smooth her mane and get the nettles out before switching to a softer one for the tender areas. The backs of her legs, and the nether regions were especially sensitive to a horse, and the last thing he wanted to do was have her kick him.

So he went carefully, talking to her all the while to soothe her with his voice. Soon enough with everything brushed out, Noth placed the horse blanket on her back, and then the saddle. He chuffed her softly on the side to make the mare exhale in order to tightend the saddle properly. Mounting up, he soon was on his way towards the Cutter and Carver brothers.

Normally, he kept Dawnstride to a walk, but he knew he'd have to make up some time for the last two hours he had delayed shopping for his newly cleaned falcon and horse...
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Antar on October 6th, 2011, 9:17 am

The trot to work was a difficult one as Dawnstride began to go faster then Antar normally allowed. Her stride was quick and jerky, and it was twice as hard to move himself to the horse's rhtyhms, he held the reins in one hand and the horn of the saddle with the other tt help keep him from bucking off even with the stirrups assisting his balance.

Having a horse at a canter was difficult for a novice rider at his level of skill: but boy was it ever exhilarating. Noth could feel the wind across the fields buffeting him at a greater measure with the horse, and for a moment he wondered how it would feel to take Dawnstride on a full out gallop. He almost wanted to do so, right away. Just to see how it would feel. But caution set itself back in as he ventured past the graveyard to arrive at the edge of the South woods. He slowed his horse to a walk, turning it slightly to evade a pothole. The dusty roads outside of sunberth were a little more treacherous and the last thing he wanted was to take the risk and injure his horse without good reason.

Still, he reached the cutters and carver brothers in record time and made assurances to the bosses that he was ready for a hard days worth of work. He just had to deal with some extra business that had come up. The pair shrugged a little, and noted it off as nothing major. Antar had worked there for almost a season, keeping fastiduously on time for everything. In sunberth, that was quite an accomplishment as usually the population of thieves and brigands would disappear for days at a time, leaving the brothers shorthanded. Still, he admired their work ethic as they plodded on, making their business the best he could be.

One day in the future, Noth hoped he learned enough to become a partner in their business. But he knew that day was far off in the future. Unlike most of the workers, Antar flitted between where he was needed most for the day. The woods, the yard, or the workshop to take a project of crafting something, learning usually from a set of directions. The experience was genuinely pleasant to him as he carved, and brought forth something useful to others with his own two hands. Today would be no different. Antar was to take on a simple order, one belying the necessity of creating several combs for a shop in sunberth and he set about his task with a genuine passion, and meticulous attention to detail that was his trademark in all things.

Selecting a short plank of timber, he began using a bit of chalk to mark out the dimensions on a piece of paper for the brush set using a stencil, Keith had made. He rarely got a chance to make anything for actual sale to a customer, in fact this was the first time he was getting the chance too... and it astounded him with the need to make this his best work yet to date.

Not only that, but it was the first time, Antar would be working with poplar. Poplar wood was a softer wood then pine. Used for luxury items as it had a bit more flexibility to the grain. But conversely, it was easier to make a mistake while using it. Using the stencil he carefully chalked out horizontal lines that matched the width of each comb set and vertical ones to mark the length. Soon a plot of the set of combs was sketched on top of the poplar sheet. Each poplar sheet of wood was only a quarter of an inch thick, and after cuts sanding would do most of the work to create the finished product before a healthy application of linseed oil would begin the staining process.

A process which would continue later by the carver brother, so long as his initial cuts showed promise. Placing the sheet of poplar on the edge of the work bench he began to secure it in the vise, being sure to hold it in place by two pieces of setting strips on each side. Setting strips were very short sticks of flattened and sanded wood used to guard one's project from being marred by any form of scoring from the vise grip. Making sure there was no direct contact between the vise and the wood one was working on itself.

A small jigsaw was the first tool Noth picked up, and wet down with a bit of water befoe he began to set his cut. To set a cut was a very simple task. It only required a steady hand and a even stroke of the saw itself to create a small notch in the wood. From this notch one could begin to saw through any block they chose.

From this notch, Noth began to make his cuts, and soon enough the smell of sawdust was in the air as he cut several steady straight strips of poplar planking. When cutting down a straight line like he had from the stencil, it was always important to cut slightly to the side of the line with the jig. That way you did not over cut your marks and cause injury to your final product. It meant slightly more waste of the wood, but an overall better finished product.

Taking the poplar plankings one at a time, Antar transferred them to a vertical vise and took out one of his two handled carving blades from the toolbag kept at the shop. Setting the piece anew with a new pair of setting strips Noth began to work the wood to form the shape of the comb, removing strip by strip the pieces of the wood along the backbone to set the 'curve' into the cut. Always going with the grain in his motions.

It was a time consuming process, and every so often he'd stroke his hands back over the crafted piece to remove excess sawdust from his work. But slowly the shape of the comb set's backbone began to form. He'd use one of the foot machines on the blade to create the tines of the comb later; or even a file to begin the insets of any brush that would be glued horsehair or metal tines from the shop. The cutter and carver brothers tended to get one of the shops in the city to do the metalwork to save time, and he could see how the distribution of the fabrication would help them increase their profits by allowing them to produce more.

Once the carving was done, it was down to the files, using them to slowly work over the wood to smooth it down.
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Antar on October 6th, 2011, 5:23 pm

Straight combs which were one piece were by no means a simple matter to make. If you messed up once, just once, then they would be useless. Absolutely useless for anything. A full brush set wasn't completely made of straight combs, but they were relatively one of the easiest tasks to make in order to familiarize yourself with the tools of the trade and begin to work the wood.

Far easier then making a woodburned plaque with a hot iron at least. Those were a pain the neck to do.

Transferring the comb to another machine he began to pedal upon the footpetal as the saw began to move on the placard setting. Bracing the poplar work comb, he began to move the breach slightly to the left as he began to saw the tines of the work out in even measured distances. Using such a tablesaw was dangerous, as it required one to use the pedal to keep the saw moving, and balance to make the straight cuts. A single mistake and a thumb or other finger would be severed. with very little chance of recovery. At least not without any form of divine intervention or a master surgeon.

Soon enough he worked on finishing the straight combs, one after the other until the task was finished. The last set of combs were rounder sorts, filed down, and sanded smooth before he drilled small inset holes for the horsehair and metal tines to be later added according to Keith's template as time stretched on. He did five of these sets, working well into and through lunch time and into the evening. Once he had completed the groomer's set of combs and brushes, he took a glove, the same he used to oil the axe handle's and dipped it in one of the barrels of linseed oil, using the oil soaked fabric to oil the wood carefully in order to preserve it well. The last thin he had to do was tye off the horsehair to similar lengths and gluing them into place before it was time for the final coating of linseed oil and his day was over.

Cleaning up, Noth said his goodbyes before he made his way back to the tents of the camp to view his new kelvic pet lying in the bottom of the cage. Placing a bowl of water and a little bit of seed for her to drink, he covered the cage with the large cloak and ventured off to hunt for his own meal. A rabbit for the pot later, he tried to try to get some sleep. Sometimes , in the middle of the night he heard mewling cries of the kelvic rustling around in its new home. But he ignored them and fell back into an easy rest...

~Fin

Thanks for the read :)

Antar's skills/lore request: :
Animal husbandry
Falconry
Horsemanship
Negotiation
Torture? (mental- minor use)
Riding (minor use)
Intimidation
Carpentry
Carving
Woodcarving

Lores: Ellise the Kelvic Falcon(Basic), Crafting: Animal Groomer's toolkit(basic) ;Crafting: Combs Basic; Crafting: Machine use (Basic); Crafting: workshop equipment use(basic). Any others you see :P

Bill :
Cage(Large)-25 gm
Lock Average- 40 gm
Toolkit (Animal groomers)-10gm
Toolkit (Bowyer's and Fletchers)-20gm
Mask (3gm)- Animal sized
Mask (3gm)- Human sized
Cotton Robe- 1gm
Collar(leather with cold iron chains, and bands for reinforcement to ensure the kelvic can't change falcon size) 2smx3= 6sm.
Collar(leather with cold iron chains and bands for reinforcement to ensure the kelvic can't change-Human size) 2smx3= 6sm.
Wool Cloak- 5sm
Cotton Cloak- 3sm
Chest (Empty) -2 gm
Cotton Pants- 1 sm
Cotton Shirt- 1 sm
Leather Shoes- 3 sm
Feed 10 pounds-5cm
All purchases :97gm 7 sm 5cm
Antar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Cachet on October 12th, 2011, 3:48 pm

Antar :
Antar
SKILLS
Animal husbandry:11
Falconry:11
Horsemanship:1
Negotiation:11
Riding:11
Intimidation:11
Torture:11
Carpentry:11
Carving:111
Woodcarving:111
Wilderness Survival:1

LORE
Ellise the Kelvic Falcon(Basic)
Crafting: Animal Groomer's toolkit(basic)
Crafting: Combs Basic
Crafting: Machine use (Basic)
Crafting: workshop equipment use(basic)

bill :
Bill
ItemPrice
Cage(Large)25 gm
Lock Average 40 gm
Toolkit (Animal groomers)10gm
Toolkit (Bowyer's and Fletchers)20gm
Mask Animal Sized 3gm
Mask Human Size 3gm
Cotton Robe 1gm
Collar Falcon sized6sm
Collar Kelvic sized6sm
Cotton Cloak3sm
Chest (Empty) 2 gm
Cotton Pants 1 sm
Cotton Shirt1 sm
Leather Shoes3 sm
Feed 10 pounds5cm
Total97gm 7 sm 5cm

Conclusion: Another great Antar thread. It is again fun and interesting to see his morality. Please make sure to adjust your ledger.

Anything seem out of place? Any questions please feel free to contact me ASAP.

Listen to the island
The waves and wind
That is the pulse
Note it, feel it
And become one with serenity

Cachet
The Murian Beach Bum (6zillion)

Words: 144588
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2011, 3:01 am
Race: Staff account
Office