Just Some Harmless Theft (Cid)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Drayton on May 21st, 2011, 2:27 pm

The blade was heavy and cold as it rested on Eleanor, squeezing the collected water out of her vest shoulder. The icy liquid ran down her back and front, brushing past the fine hairs of her body that sprung up rigidly as the stream past. She had to suppress a shiver as the drops rolled down her spine. Probably know how to use the sword too… the teen thought, watching the metal shine in the corner of her eye.

Eleanor fingered her own dagger, rotating the smooth wood of the handle in her palm, but a dagger was hardly going to be much use against an armored man with a long sword. No, you either run now and risk getting your head cut off of surrender. A mist of water flew from her lips as she sighed angrily, and let the tension in her shoulders drop.

She turned in a slow circle to her left, away from the blade, and watched as the weapon slide off of her shoulder. He hadn’t let it fall completely though, but she no longer had a sword next to her throat. “Fine Mister. Here you go.” Her forehead dissolved into wrinkles that disturbed the sheet of water that had been flowing down her face.

She wasn’t frowning with frustration though, but effort. As she slid the sack off her shoulder to hand it to the man Eleanor twisted her body and straightened her arm. She was moving the bag as quickly as she could, and aiming for his head. It was something that would be difficult to miss, armor slowed the ability to dodge, and Eleanor hoped hitting him in the face with a heavy sack would be enough of a distraction for her to clear the reach of the sword at least. Even if the spoons and figurines didn’t hit him and he only felt the plush cushions she had stolen it might be enough.

The moment the bag had enough momentum Eleanor began moving with it, running to the side away from his sword wielding arm, trying to put as many feet as possible between them in case he swung his weapon before untangling himself. Hopefully it meant more time to dodge and then run with the bag.

OOCI don’t know if what I just described makes sense, PM me if it doesn’t and I will edit.
There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate.
-Unknown

Common, Thought

School is a busy, busy place. I will be posting as regularly as I can, but to stay balanced only expect posts on Monday and Friday (maybe the weekend). Sorry for the delays!
Drayton
You know what you did.

Words: 73710
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Cid on November 3rd, 2011, 7:38 pm

Cid didn't have time to dodge, not with the heavy armor. So instead, he did the only thing he could do and turn his face away from the bag of items. It hit him in the side of the head hard. Giving him a small cut right below his ear. As the bag dropped from his head, he stuck out his hand and caught it.

Turning back to the girl, he glared. "I don't think that was very necessary." Cid sighed heavily. He had been where this girl had been before. Maybe she was right, some families wouldn't notice if a few small trinket's dissapeared. It was against everything he stood for now, but he could tell that this girl needed a break. "Catch." Cid tossed the bag back to her.

Cid resheathed his sword and began to turn away. The only other option was to take the bag back himself and he had no interest in doing so. And he wasn't going to kill her for a little bit of theft. It wouldn't be right.
Cid
Player

Words: 10832
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2011, 7:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous