[Daniel's Scrapbook] Spongebob Boxers FTW

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Ronan on November 23rd, 2011, 11:15 pm

Thank you so much for sharing the recipe! I'm going to have try it, it sounds and looks absolutely delicious! Plus I love chicken ;)
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Palla on November 23rd, 2011, 11:26 pm

Oh man, it's really good. It took me a couple times to fix it to my liking, but once you get it perfect... Mmmm. :)
Palla
But I can learn.

Words: 38834
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2011, 2:37 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Palla on December 4th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Well, it seems like I just can't catch a break. Over the past week, Sugar hasn't been doing so good. She was just starting to play and eat again, but it didn't last long. She went back to her ol' lazy, lay on the floor ways. She stopped playing, and wouldn't eat. Her stools weren't normal. It got even worse by the end of last week... She wasn't moving at all. I practically had to carry her... So I took her to the vet.

Leukemia. I didn't know dogs could get Leukemia.

Had to have her put down.
Palla
But I can learn.

Words: 38834
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2011, 2:37 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Ronan on December 4th, 2011, 5:57 pm

Oh Dan, I'm so sorry :( That can't have been a nice thing to go through, but you have to think, Sugar is at rest now and not in pain. *HUG*
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Phoenix on December 4th, 2011, 9:10 pm

I love you. You'll be okay. You're stronger than you know and can take comfort in the fact that you gave her happiness, that she lived all warm and snuggly and hogged your bed as a happy little Sugah Momma. You saved her from this happening while stuck in a cage in the pound.

Dogs don't have the ability to count years and months and days. They don't know when they're passing from old age or stolen from life too soon. It's us that know that and it's the people who loved them that that knowledge hurts.

She's in doggy heaven and she's happy as could be.

<3 Jules
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Gossamer on December 4th, 2011, 9:16 pm

I'm just thankful that her last days were filled with you, Daniel. She's a lucky lucky girl to have had someone so wonderful to see her out of this world.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Jameson Kindle on December 6th, 2011, 2:45 pm

Thanks so much Jen. I appreciate that. I keep thinking about it, and I'm glad I gave her a home before it she died in the shelter... Poor thing. It's terrible to think about it. Rory cried. She loved Sugar. :/ I feel bad, though. I mean, I know it wasn't my fault, and I wish I didn't have to have her put down... But I guess it beats letting her live in pain...

On another note, I just wanted to let everyone know sorry about my absence as of late. I've been studying my butt off for finals week, and trying to get back into the habit of running. Only 3 more days left and I'm out for Christmas, and then I should be back in nearly full-swing. :)
Jameson Kindle
A blind man can see his mouth.

Words: 78246
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2011, 8:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jameson Kindle on December 16th, 2011, 12:35 am

It's been a while since I scrapped, so I guess since I have a couple things to say, I'll scrap a little scrap.

So Monday night, I was up all night, tossing and turning. I was experiencing chest pains and was having difficulty breathing. I mean, it wasn't like it was just hard to breathe, but it was incredibly nearly impossible. And no matter which way I laid in bed, I felt like my chest was being crushed. My breaths were shallow, I was practically panting. I eventually made it back to sleep, and Tuesday morning I got up. The amount of effort it took me to get out of bed was immense. I kept telling myself, okay, it's time, I'll get up now.... And it just kept, you know, NOT happening. I didn't have the strength. It felt as if I had run a mile. The pain in my chest was radiating, and as I tried to take a deeper breath, it hurt even worse. It made me cough even, which in turn made it even WORSE. I didn't think I was going to get anything done.

Eventually I got out of bed. My parent's dog has been staying with me since I'm here all alone over Christmas break. I had an appointment to get her groomed at 9am. So I got up and showered, and took her into the next town, about 20 minutes up the road. I dropped her off, and by this time, I was just dying. I came back to my apartment, and just sat down. It's all I could do.

Rory (my girlfriend, for those of you who don't know) had been texting me from work. So I told her what was going on and how I was feeling. Next thing I know, she's at my door. Whoa. Amazing girl, I'm telling ya.

She took me to the campus health center, but they closed the day before. So she called my mom and told her what was going on, and my mom asked her to take me to the emergency room. Of course, she did. And my dad came up to meet me there since he was in the area, and released Rory to go back to work.

The ER immediately administered an EKG, xrays, scans, blood work, etc. My heart is fine, I'm not sick. My chest wall is inflamed/irritated. Apparently it can happen from anything. It's just stress from injury, inflammation, stress in general, panic attacks, infection in the area around the ribs (the skin, muscles, and rib bones.)

Basically the nice nurse lady gave me a shot in the behind and told me to take 600mg of motrin every 6-8 hours. In the meantime, I can't do anything for myself. I'm having trouble breathing still, my chest hurts with any movement. Sitting the wrong way, lifting things, reaching up into cabinets, getting up out of the floor.... it all exhausts me and makes me feel like my chest is being compressed.

It sucks.... but oh well I guess. My dad brought me back to our home, and my mom had made homemade chicken noodle soup. Rory even went and picked my dog up, and came to visit me at mom and dad's. It was a pleasant little surprise, even with the shitty circumstances.

All in all, the chest pains are still pretty bad. When the motrin wears off I know it, because I start getting short of breath again, and I start coughing. The coughing gives me a headache, and I just know.... Cool. Time to eat some pills. Just......blows monkey butt.
Jameson Kindle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jameson Kindle on December 17th, 2011, 4:50 pm

When I get really busy, I find it's easier for me to remember my schedule when I write it down. So I'm making a note to myself here...

-Today: Finish buying/wrapping Christmas presents.
-Sunday: Meet dad to shop for mom for Christmas.
-Monday: Christmas with Rory @ mom and dad's.
-Tuesday: Take mom's dog to get groomed (9am)
-Wednesday: Christmas dinner with Dustan's family (2-3).
-Thursday: Rory leaves for Christmas with family.

Jesus. Something every day this week, nearly. Please don't let me forget anything.... Ha.
Jameson Kindle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jameson Kindle on January 3rd, 2012, 8:17 pm

Hey guys --

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I'm still on Christmas break, and my best friend came home from the Navy for a couple of weeks. I've been spending some time with him and Rory, and re-established some old friendships. I promise I haven't forgotten about you guys! I'll be back to posting ASAP, probably in the next couple of days. :)

--Dan Dan the Panda Man.
Jameson Kindle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext