Why Do the Men Stray? (Ethan)

Kendall and Ethan begin their journey to Avanthal but it is clear to see that there is some extreme emotional tension in the air due to Hadrian's absence.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Encompassing a vast wilderness filled with flora and fauna of immense proportions, the Northern Reaches include all the Talderian Forest north of the Suvan and stretch into the vast permanent tundra and ice fields outside Avanthal.

Postby Kendall Saarinen on November 22nd, 2011, 5:19 pm

Kendall looked at Ethan, not a glimmer of kidding in his gaze. "Yes, you do need to." The bird had a lot of pent up emotion and the blond knew he would get it out of him someday. "I'm not saying it as an order. I respect you enough not to boss you around. I'm saying it because it is in your best interest." He watched as the man moved away from him, his eyes still locked on the Kelvic. "The emotion will make you sick and it will hurt you if you don't let it out." He watched the kelvic with serious eyes as he spoke. "Just know as long as you are around me they are going to come out eventually. I am your friend but I am also an Azenth. By nature I'll bring it out of you whether either of us want it or not." Words might have been cryptic but they were completely true.

Kendall shrugged at the man's words. He did not feel as though it was too grand of a feat. "Well, you know me. I'm just a girl… Too pristine and careful to ever kill someone." Without another word, the blond walked toward the tent. Grabbing one of the wine bottles he walked into the tent alone to attempt to drink his way to Nysel's realm. He was not one to hold down emotion. Not anymore. Still, the comfort of the bottle would be the best thing for him since what he really craved, the comfort of a lover, was not available to him. He respected and cared for Ethan. Much more than he expressed. He still did not understand though. Not the way Kendall believed he should.
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Mutt on December 28th, 2011, 12:02 am

Kendall

Experience

Skill XP Earned
Riding 1
Reimancy 1
Writng 2
Brawling 3
Lores

• Lore:Chasing the past is wasting the present

Ethan

Experience

Skill XP Earned
Auristics 1
Reimancy 1
Brawling 3
Lores

• Sometimes a fight between friends is necessary

Notes

You know the drill, any problems, shoot me a PM. Nice writing, by the way. I really enjoyed grading this.
Mutt
Yes, I bite.

Words: 3438
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2011, 11:31 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous