Visiting Zinrah

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Visiting Zinrah

Postby Siarak on January 15th, 2012, 2:27 am

Going by the wiki about people who goes to Zinrah uninvited usually ends up as dinner. I was wondering if someone bearing a Gnosis mark of Caiyha can go and leave freely from Zinrah safely even a nature raised Myrian? Sense Dhani hold Caiyha in high respect.
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak
I am not to be trifled with

Words: 26848
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2011, 4:55 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Visiting Zinrah

Postby Cayenne on January 15th, 2012, 3:03 am

They cannot.

The Constrictor Dhani respect Caiyha, but unless someone has at least three marks by her and preferably at least one from Siku, they are not welcome in Zinrah. And even those marked by Siku that are not Dhani will be shadowed and risk being eaten if they offend.

They will NOT at any point willingly take a living Myrian in there, because a) they're dangerous, b) their spirits will just run right back out and go and rat them out.

If by "nature raised Myrian" you mean a child that raised itself in the jungle, no. They do not exist.

Falyndar is brutal. Children die on their own. Even fully-trained adults can die. EVERYTHING wants to kill you and eat you. And I do mean everything. :)
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440090
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Visiting Zinrah

Postby Siarak on January 15th, 2012, 6:01 am

Ok I understand it was thought I had stuck in my mind for a couple of days after reading about Caiyha Gnosis ,thank you. :)
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak
I am not to be trifled with

Words: 26848
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2011, 4:55 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes