Following the Butterflies (Chamaeleon's Scrapbook)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Chamaeleon on April 6th, 2012, 6:18 am

Oh goodness.

I signed Chamaeleon up to be on the expidition to the Spires with what seems to be all of the Crimson Edge. The expedition departs in the 40th of Spring, I believe.

I have to go through all my IC threads and re-date them, which will probably require researching the Character Sheets of my partners and updating my own finally.

Why do I post this here?

I have a lot of threads and I do not look forward to this. I should have started keeping track at the beginning. XD Ohhh, this will be epic.

Additionally, Yaotl needs to get a kick. Seriously, I want to start her now. I don't know what I want to write for her in terms of gnosis. She screams for Krysus, but I want her to be Vayt's as well. Hrm... Decisions, decisions.

Also, I'm posting two new threads for Chamaeleon, one which is closed and another open, so there will be a huge influx of people bored to near death after the open thread. XD Sunberth is filled with man eaters.
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Words: 90951
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2012, 10:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Chamaeleon on April 11th, 2012, 8:30 pm

Don't you just hate it when something you planned and plotted on for a PC when you created them falls through and leaves you with a big hole in where you had a future planned? Don't you especially dislike this when another PC does this?

Well. That has happened to Chamaeleon, and now I have to put into action the only way I think I can save her the pain of heartbreak without killing her directly. I'm sending Chamaeleon into the fog that drapes over the Spires.

I don't intend for Chamaeleon to die there. I would like for her to come back sometime in the Summer, feral of course, and go through rehabilitation. Maybe the PC group she came with will still be there, or maybe not. I think that would be freaking awesome if they were, but they do gave a home elsewhere and I am sure some would ICly go stir crazy. XD

Now, about the whole mess I'm so upset about, I'm not obtuse enough to think the other PC didn't want the same things I did. While I may be furious at the whole thing, I'm not going to personally try to ruin this for them. It would be very wrong of me to do so.

I may want to take a mini vacay again from Chamaeleon and just work on Yaotl and Leaf after the threads I am in complete, or maybe before that.

And on the topic of Leaf, I am so indecisive of what I want his true form to be and where I want him to live! I'm so psyched for Wind Reach and being a black eagle, but at the same time I want him to be a stallion in Endrykas and a jaguar in Taloba.

I'm so excited to play him though. :) I love his model from Boondock Saints and now Walking Dead. Somehow I will put squirrels in his history. This I promise you.
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Musca on April 18th, 2012, 7:07 pm

When Leaf comes to WR, our characters can be all like:
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Words: 68348
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2012, 5:41 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Chamaeleon on April 19th, 2012, 6:01 pm

I need to bitch about something. XD It's IC as far as I can tell, and has nothing to do with what I hitched about before.

Chamaeleon is in a gang. A street gang. She is a member of the Crimson Edge and when she joined, she joined under the impression that the gang would be there for her, that it would make her stronger, and that it would be the family she lost when she came to Mizahar.

Well, someone has endangered her family. Someone has come out and called shit on a sister and her creepy, crazy uncle, and she is pissed off about it.

OOC, I know its unfair to have a gang go after a single person and tear them apart. I know that. IC, Chamaeleon knows that too. She doesn't want the guy dead, but she wants something to be done about it. Letting it go with a warning isn't good enough for her. She's honestly pissed off, and she's never felt like that before.

See, I can relate to that too. OOC, if I went up to a gang member and started talking shit about him, he would kick my dumb ass all over the city and maybe get his buddies in on the fun. If I threatened to kill him and started getting all righteous over his thieving methods, he might actually turn my words into his actions.

Like, why the hell doesn't this apply IC? The Crimson Edge is a gang. Plain and simple. We are acting like a bloody social club though! Even if one of our members is related to the poor bloke we all ICly want to die, it is logical IC that we should at least do something about it! We don't want to appear like weak little bitches if we want to eventually rule SB. We can't afford to show mercy or word will get out about our impotency, and then what? Will the Night Eyes want to knock us on our asses? Will the Sun's Birth crush us under their thumbs?

The Crimson Edge is consumed right now by hungry, hungry chaos. There is dissent. There is anger. Some of us don't trust our leader to take the right steps to ensure that WE are number one.

Honestly, this is my face right now both IC and OOC.

It's difficult not trying to let the OOC drama get into the IC drama, but I'm doing my best to play Chamaeleon as she wants to be played. She isn't a mean person. She doesn't want anyone to die. But this is her family. This is all she has in the world. Losing this would hurt her again, and she would never be happy with it.

Lol. That was my rant. I don't want to continue on with it, so if you know what's going on, don't just jump in and start berating me for being angry about this whole mess. It's enough that its caused a mess both IC for us as well as OOC, and honestly I have nothing against the dude as a writer. His PC is a shit disturber though, lol. I don't want him to die.

P.S: Muumuu~ I love it! XD
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Roka on April 19th, 2012, 6:11 pm

Yeah, People are being dumb when they take this stuff personally. I say the more conflict the better :D

Let's get Pumped!

Dammit Muu your gifs are contagious...
Roka
Scavenger

Words: 86540
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2012, 9:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Chamaeleon on April 19th, 2012, 6:27 pm

;) You guys are sweethearts~
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Chamaeleon on April 19th, 2012, 6:39 pm

Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Chamaeleon on April 19th, 2012, 8:17 pm

XD

Muu. You evil. Got me looking for .gifs.
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Musca on April 20th, 2012, 1:38 am

I knew if I was patient enough the contagion would spread. I knew it.
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Words: 68348
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2012, 5:41 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Roka on April 28th, 2012, 5:21 am

Of course I saw this and thought of you.
Roka
Scavenger

Words: 86540
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2012, 9:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

PreviousNext