Would you guys like more Summoning worlds

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Siarak on May 7th, 2012, 6:50 pm

Hello everyone I been thinking about getting a ticket from the help desk for the World Development to add some summoning worlds with creatures. But I'm not sure if others feel having more worlds and as well wanting to review the worlds and creatures.
So I decided to give a very brief over view of one of them and see what you guys think.

Worlds

Letash: A world with mountainous terrain
Inhabitants

Morgrates: An imp like race with an extremely flexible skeleton and suffers from Kleptomania.

Droons: Three eyed humanoids with natural amour plates.

Enokes: Eight legged lizard big as a horse and can be used as a mount.
Last edited by Siarak on May 8th, 2012, 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak
I am not to be trifled with

Words: 26848
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2011, 4:55 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Nai'shee on May 7th, 2012, 8:35 pm

None of my characters practices Summoning (nor I plan them too any soon), but it was interesting, so I read article and I must say it would be nice to have more worlds, but they must be carefully developed, so Summoners don't get too powerful. I think there are too many humanoid races in your ideas and that Rakath races are far too powerful. Sucking Djed is almost like a magic discipline or Gnosis, paralyzing too. Maybe if he absorbed Djed from magic attacks, so you had to fight a creature in combat, without magic? And for the second one, maybe it's touch could leave a mark on skin, and when you collect number of them you paralyze for few minutes or more? That sounds more fair. But I don't know, those creatures seem only inferior by intelligence which they (for some reason?) didn't develop, while their abilities are technically above Mizahar races. I don't know, I can't collect my thoughts on this, because I really like the idea, but I see holes in your plan.*shrug* I guess you planned to develop it in more detail later, anyways.
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Siarak on May 8th, 2012, 12:17 am

OOCI'm just going to be working ion world for now
Thanks for sharing what you thought about all the creatures. I agree there are too many humanoids races I just kept them there to see what other would think. But I do see were you are coming from saying Rakath’s are too strong the, but I like your idea about the Iiisus. About the Itiltas I was thinking along the lines that sense familiars feed off the Djed that is generated off their home world, Itiltas just feeds off the Djed of other living being by coming into physical contact. But I have to tell the truth it does sounds like leeching. This is just the rough draft and nothing is set in stone just yet, I just want to see what everyone thought about these creatures or if they want to brainstorm about them.
But again thanks Nai'shee 
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Malchius Zeal Pitrius on May 8th, 2012, 7:22 am

Would definitely love to see a new Summoning World come to life!

Also, I'd like to help out and assist in coming up with a new Summoning World, let me know if you're going to pursue this project and if you want me to help out.

Cheers. ^^
Malchius Zeal Pitrius
Player

Words: 9844
Joined roleplay: April 28th, 2012, 5:38 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Eridanus on May 8th, 2012, 8:49 am

We definitely need more summoning worlds. It would be cool to have more High Worlds as well, since we already have Low Worlds like Fyrden. Keep it up!
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Siarak on May 8th, 2012, 3:57 pm

Thanks Malchius the help be appreciated as well make things so much easier as well make everything go faster. I send you a PM with a over view about the world I have plan so far for we can make plans to improve it from there.

Thanks Eri if we can get this one world and creatures passed. I have ideas for couple of more I would love to try. :)
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Gossamer on May 8th, 2012, 4:28 pm

You can develop as many worlds as you want in the World Development Forum. :) They are a lot of work but I know everyone appreciates it when people do develop.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Evalin on May 8th, 2012, 7:53 pm

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents. Evalin is my summoner character, and so I am more than for this project. I was planning on doing a world or 2 myself over the summer, when I actually have time to do stuff haha. Shoot me a PM if you ever want to chat it up :)
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)