[Shadowfang's Scrapbook] A Happy Place

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Shadowfang's Scrapbook] A Happy Place

Postby Shadowfang on May 19th, 2012, 12:02 am

Hello There!

So I guess I should start by telling you blokes a little about myself.

Name: Patrick
But just call me Shang while on Miz
Sex: Male
Dislikes: Flame wars, the closed-minded

Now I'll be telling you what you can expect me to post here. Really, the title says it all. This place is a place to be if someone wants to get away from the real world for a bit, or even laugh at some of the real world's smaller problems. I'll post anything really, from pictures, to music, to videos, and maybe the occasional rant or two. My rants are just observations of certain elements in the world around me though, because I don't want to weigh this scrapbook down with a lot of my personal problems. :) Oh, and a quote of the day for every post. Starting with this one:

Me: "Tis none of your concern, mother! I was only having a conversation with an inanimate object!"

And here's a picture of what I'm doing this week... nerd style :D
Shadowfang
I Am What I Am

Words: 112301
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2012, 7:58 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes