Following the Butterflies (Chamaeleon's Scrapbook)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Chamaeleon on June 16th, 2012, 9:24 am

Another Random Service Announcement

Thought I should just come out and say something before people start wondering where I've gone.

I've been scarce this past week, and I'm sorry if this has put a delay on a thread we have or planned for. We all have troubles in life, and right now I'm kind of going through a bit and finding it hard to get motivated for much. I've posted as my Vantha, I know, but I've been seeing my mood is sort of rubbing off on hers, and I've no like for the cynical I'm putting out.

To make this simple and sweet, this is how it is: I'm taking a break from my PCs. My main focus will be Wind Reach for the next little bit, and hopefully there I can reboot my excitement for the site while working with the players and mods. I'm not abandoning my characters anytime soon, so don't worry if we have threads together.

Still think you guys are pretty awesome, by the way. :)

I'll come along and update when I'm ready to post full time as my PCs again. This post applies to Chamaeleon, Yaotl and Anishna, as Kisiva and Leaf are still in development.

Thanks for reading!

-Chamaeleon

PS, Thanks guys for being so patient with me at this time. I really, really appreciate it and love you all for it. You guys are great.
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Words: 90951
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2012, 10:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Chamaeleon on March 27th, 2013, 7:30 am

That moment when you realise Liandra the Charoda's model is Angelina Jolie.

Damn, Goss! Those are some amazing skills!
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Words: 90951
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2012, 10:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous