Now Will Just Have to Do [Sariana]

After the storm, promises of truthfullness are kept with much tired reluctance.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

Postby Pash'nar on May 15th, 2012, 4:32 am

"I ain't got anywhere to go out 'ere, Sariana," he purred languidly, breathing her name into a chuckle as he reluctantly gave the Drykas a bit of freedom, obeying her wordless request to tug herself free of her weapons and let them clatter onto the worn wood of his cabin floor, "So there'll be no disappearin' for a few more days yet."

He teased. Or attempted to, realizing there was still an anchor that weighed his thoughts, even as he moved his body to find the most comfortable position with a woman in his arms, opening one eye to watch the sun play across their tanned skin.

"An' if y'jus' let me rest a little, you can 'ave your way with me if that's what you're askin'."
The tattooed navigator let his lips tease against the skin of her neck as he spoke quietly, aware of what her request for an introduction really was asking him for. Her curiosity amused him, and he allowed the brush of his teeth to remind her only his seeming changed with the setting of the sun, "I do have to patrol tonight, y'know. Petchin' monsters 'bout an' all."

The false Svefra sighed and leaned away, unwilling to get himself too lost in a current he couldn't quite sail. Well, he could, but it wouldn't necessarily be as enjoyable or as productive as the real need of sleep his aching body felt more deeply than any stirrings of desire the swordswoman seemed so adept at drawing to the surface of his thoughts,

"So, rest first. If we get found, s'okay." His last words were almost swallowed with another yawn, but he fought it off with a sly, sleepy grin instead, "Jus'sleepin' ain't wrong, eh?"
Pash'nar
There's always room for more.

Words: 295535
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 3:51 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Sariana on May 16th, 2012, 12:49 pm

Hearing her name breathed from his lips caused a small smile to tug at the corners of the brunettes lips, thrilled by the way it sounded. No man had ever said her name, like that before. Not with sleepy, half excited promises or desires. Not in the confines of his own personal private bedding. It was a strange, but altogether pleasant feeling. As svefra lips teased lightly against the tanned skin of her neck, Sariana closed her eyes and felt a shudder run through her body. The slight nip of teeth was a clear reminder that whilst he might look slightly different, it was the same man that held her close to him, kindling a fire she was quite firmly trying to keep to a simmer for his own benefit.

Well, maybe for hers too..a little.

Humming distractedly in response to his words, the drykas collected herself as he drew back with obvious effort.

"Hrmm? Oh yes, patrol. Plenty of daylight actually left...it's only just past dawn. I don't plan on letting you sleep the whole day away." Opening her eyes, she looked into the sleepy face of the sailor and smiled as he stifled another yawn.

"Sleeping ain't wrong, no." Sariana said softly, her lips still pulled into a soft smile and snuggling comfortably against the warmth of the tattooed svefra. Sighing, she felt the gentle tug of tiredness in her own mind...the simple act of being horizontal for more than five minutes reminding her body of its own lack of sleep. Closing her eyes, she covered her mouth as another yawn mimicked his. Chuckling, she slapped his arm lightly.

"Less talking, more sleeping. I will be sure to wake you before sunset." The warrioress said softly, turning in his arms to mould her back and curve of her behind into him with an unusual ease.

Sariana
Player

Words: 98220
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2012, 3:13 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on June 20th, 2012, 5:44 pm

Character: Pash’nar
Experience: Rhetoric +4, Seduction +1, Leadership +1
Lore: Fulfilling Obligations, Presenting Reasonable Arguments, Revealing Other’s Strengths and Racial Traits, Putting Off Lovely Ladies, Letting Sleep Outweigh Pleasure

Character: Sariana
Experience: Investigation +1, Observation +1, Rhetoric +3, Seduction +2
Lore: A Pillow Makes A Good Weapon, Telling People Exactly How You Feel, Having Abrupt Mood swings, Using Sex As A Distraction

Additional Note: Nice little social character developing thread. Thanks for letting me read it and grade it. Your writing, both of you, had great insights into your characters. :)

Anyhow, let me know if there are any issues!
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous