Linking a thread question.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Bojovnik Vybutit on July 10th, 2012, 7:08 pm

So this must sound really stupid but how do you put a link to another thread in a thread. Im trying to make a thread list in my CS but it keeps saying its a bad link or nothing is written on that page. Am I doing something wrong and just being an idiot or does the world just not want to work with me? Please help. :confused:
Bojovnik Vybutit
Tell me I cant, I'll show you I can.

Words: 47918
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2012, 3:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ayanna on July 11th, 2012, 1:35 am

You do this

Code: Select all
[url= put the url form the page here, no spaces] put the name of the thread or the name you want it to have here [/url]

And it'll end up looking like this

Aww it's so cute

Beauty's sister is vanity,
and in this world it is the only place to turn
when I am forever judged on my
appearance.

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Ayanna
Player

Words: 46176
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 3:06 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Bojovnik Vybutit on July 11th, 2012, 1:42 am

You are the best, thank you so much! :D
Bojovnik Vybutit
Tell me I cant, I'll show you I can.

Words: 47918