[Nai's scrapbook]When you're evil

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Nai'shee on July 17th, 2012, 12:07 am

Alright, so I have been going around making scrapbook or not like a retard, you know, it's a big deal. Anyways, I knew I'll either be posting everything I see on Internet or read or write or- Anyways I was like "Better not", but then, like sent by God himself the song popped up on YouTube and I couldn't resist putting it here. You know, nostalgia and blah blah blah. So, my point is, if you find anything you don't like in this thread it's utterly song's fault.

http://youtu.be/QxJrjV4PNXA
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 17th, 2012, 2:33 am

*Tackles Nai*

Woo!

First post in new scrapbook! *dances*
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Nai'shee on July 17th, 2012, 1:17 pm

Yay me! *clumsily joins*
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Nai'shee on July 18th, 2012, 12:18 pm

I just found picture of Nai with makeup lol.

ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 18th, 2012, 3:56 pm

What is Nai's avatar from? Is she an actress? I feel like I know her from somewhere but I can never figure out where, and it's been bugging me for MONTHS.
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Nai'shee on July 18th, 2012, 4:06 pm

Hahaha why didn't you ask?XD It's Jessica Watson, it's real life teenage-sailor girl I found by Googling.XD

And by the way, just one tip, use this for names of actors etc: http://www.tineye.com/
It will give you bunch of URLs and usually you'll have the name either in the name of the site or URL of picture.
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 18th, 2012, 6:24 pm

Youngest girl ever to sail around the world? Cool!

Quite an appropriate model for you then.
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Nai'shee on July 18th, 2012, 6:36 pm

*Nai'shee answers the call*
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Nai'shee on September 9th, 2012, 8:55 pm

Social environment (School)

Since I have no diary to tell my impressions to, I wanted to share them here. They are pretty subjective, so if you're looking for a philosophy I only do those in conversations. ^w^

I recently started my high school, gymnasioum to be more specific. I would not say I had no idea how much society and people around us affect us, but I never actually experienced good influence I feel now. I can't even begin to describe it. My school is one of the best schools in the country, so both students and teachers are better than average.

My new classmates are complete opposite of what I had in elementary. Most of them are quiet or shy or both, nobody holds the actual conversation and that's the only bad thing about them. I can judge that, since I don't interrupt the silence any more than they do. Anyhow, this silence is the same during classes, unlike people running around the room and doing weird dances behind teachers' back. Everyone actually pays attention and thus make you interested in the matter too. People are much more open-minded. Unlike the elementary, people won't get on you if you try to talk about ecology or psychology or big world problems, they won't bug me for listening to rock and metal music or consider me weird for watching anime. Most of them also don't listen to my country's turbo-folk, which is topic for itself. If your really wanna know, and you don't, type "Jelena Karleusa" or "Ceca Aleksic" or something on YouTube. But I warned you, you don't want to know.

Back to topic, my new professors. My school is one of rare schools in my country trying out "mentor system". That system is actually how schools are supposed to function. Teachers in school are much more liberal than usually and open to conversation about different topics. Don't get me wrong, when they teach they teach the lesson we're supposed to listen to for that class, but they hear out our opinions and questions and really consider them. They also take into consideration if somebody is just not talented at something. There are things everyone can learn if they try a bit harder and things people just need to be good at. I think all of the teachers are fair, and despite asking more of us, they are way better than those back in primary, who had no authority and couldn't pay attention at those who wanted to learn more, because they had to teach some cases how to write up to the last grade, not wanting to make them fail the year (there are no tests at the end of the year in Serbian primary schools, they start in high school).

Said environment motivates me very much. I want to learn, I'm not doing it for grades anymore. I want to compete. I want to share my opinions nobody would listen to up until now. I never believed I'd be so enthusiastic about schools. Of course, there was no test during the first week, so I can be hyper and happy-go-lucky for now, but this is how I'm going to feel in global, despite starting to consider it normal later and feeling minor stress about studying again.

Big respect for my school!

ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on September 10th, 2012, 2:58 am

Nai my darling...

When you tell me, "You don't want to know," I canNOT resist the urge. I perused youtube, and I came across these videos. I really don't know what to say about them. But, thank you. For giving me this glimpse into Serbian culture.

I'm glad to hear you've got a school like that though. I wish my high school had been like that. My college is, but my high school was pretty worthless. I got almost nothing out of high school (i never paid attention in class, taught myself everything out of the textbook, and instead of participating in class I spent class sessions reading books or writing my own stuff).
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)