[Ricky] The Sincere Oddities of A Writer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Ricky's Scrapbook] Random Oddities and Madness

Postby Ricky Maze on November 20th, 2012, 2:50 am

Haha, Acco you know I would give you some if you were nearby! ;) Honestly though I DO wish I could share it with you guy's (and girl's), as it has been amazing since I came back.

I have had an eventfull day today, went to the movies to see Skyfall which wasn't a bad move really, then ate out at Ryan's which is a niiiice restuarant. I felt bad though cause I couldn't eat a lot, my eyes are bigger than my stomach. That or the cooks there really know how to make satisfying food. lol Great day today. Now I'm back in my warm bed and happily await to see what the answer to my request is. Oh right, that was suppose to be a surprise. Well since I already piqued your curiosity I met as well tell you. Let's go with the short scrambled version.

Ei eama Appliening feour a stuoritwellir poezishiun.

Lol I had to provide a challenge for those who didn't know but wanted to guess. Have fun with the decoding as I literally had to put some mental effort into purposely misspell. I'm such a grammar nazi that it's literally a bad habbit.

Well thanks again for reading, any one who can decode that will get a surprise again. This one being a video of my theme song, not really an actual theme just something I try to live by, so please feel free to attempt it.

~Zach~
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 22nd, 2012, 12:20 pm

Hello again all, it is currently the 6th hour of morning where I am. Also, its turkey day. Yay! Though I much rather indulge in ham, because turkey is murder on my stomach. So for me, its ham day....well actually now that I think about it, its stuff my face until I'm a nuclear food bomb. (or a boomer from L4D, only not as nasty.) Still its turkey for everyone else, so happy turkey day. I know of a good potato pie recipe but sadly didn't think to make it, but oh well; there is christmas. I thought I might torture everyone with all the good food I will be eating, but I figured Id tease and torture at the end of today. :P Lol!

Honestly though while I may crack jokes and reflect humor like my zany obvious self, I find it imperitive that I at least stick with the real theme of Thanksgiving. I would've made a list to thank, but apparently this was sort of a last minute idea too. Oopsie! O.O Guess I'll just have to wing it! Let's see..... To the following listed below:

Papa Para
Echelon
Gale
Gossamer
Phoeny
Deep Sea Guardian (Nira)
Sebastian
uuuh....All the other AS's, DS's, RS's, and Founder's
Umm...Everyone else I threaded with.
Tarot of course!
....and....:glares at phone: this evil device...

Thank ALL of you for being such funtastic and wonderful people! Honestly I could've kept the list going but I think those I didn't name know who they are. (They Better! ;)) Without aaaaall of you guys and girls there to encourage me, I surely wouldn't be finding as much confidence in myself now. You all have my sincerest thanks. I'm still gonna work on that cake too, of course I need to tamper with Google+ first in order to figure it out. Happy Turkey day!

~Zach~
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Accolade on November 22nd, 2012, 7:23 pm

Okay..a few things here. ENOUGH about cake. I promise the next person I see post a picture of cake I'm going to snipe their Inbox!

Ok then..on to "SkayFall" I started to see that last Tuesday but I'm not a bond fan so I ditched that idea and saw Taken 2 and it ROCKED!

Moving on...I'm going to assume that I'm in that list you posted, somewhere amongst the mass of STs.

All jokes aside, have a happy thanksgiving!
Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 23rd, 2012, 1:32 am

Hahahaha! Ok Acco, first let me get in my element as i am now back in the warmth of my bed. Lol

Now first off with the cake, Fine then! :P None for you should I get around to it. Jk. I so would give you a piece if you weren't so far away.

Second thing with Skyfall, I'm not a "Bond" fan myself. I was just enjoying sone time with my neighbor I sonewhat helped out in court. I'm not a big movie person period, more of a video game geek really. I could go on forever about all my favorites...which will be saved for later.

Third is about the Storyteller thing: You BLEW it!!! You weren't suppose to ruin the fun! lol

Fourth is ditto: Now I have to see if I can dig up that video in youtube, if not then I can easily find my other video i use for back up. ;)

Fifth: To avoid this reason because I hate stopping at an odd number. Why have five when you can have six?!

aaand six: I was expecting a grand feast but there was only mash potatoes, gravey, turkey, corn, aaand dressing. No ham!!! except that's ok, cause Saturday is our own HOME feast, so there will be plenty of ham. >:3 Hehehe

Well that wraps up the topic, a general summarization of how things went was we came, ate, played Scene It (I watched with laughter), aaand left. The end!

Happy Turkey Day again.
~Zach~
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Accolade on November 23rd, 2012, 2:13 am

FIRST thing, Why would you tell me that you're in bed? Did you want me to join you? On second thought...don't answer, put a pin in it and we'll come back to it later.

Now then, About the cake, I'll meet you half way, just don't make it look TOO good and I won't have to snipe you. Fair enough?

Ok..about Bond. If you pay to see Bond, then I consider you a fan. Unless of course, if someone bought you a ticket, then ok.

About the ST thing, don't even try it! You know..I was this close to posting a David the Gnome video in your scrap but I didn't..though I could.

Lastly, I'm glad that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving, I've been a bit sick since Tuesday so I didn't eat as much, but it was still a good day.
Accolade

Office
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 23rd, 2012, 3:40 am

Haha Acco. All I have to say is lmafo, which I love that band too. I went diggin for those video's like I said I would, unfortunately I couldn't find what I was after exactly, but nevertheless enjoy them. Next time I may talk about my games and opinions on them, though I'm not sure what fun that would be. Still it gives insight on what I honestly like and whatnot. :)

~Zach~
Video's :
This isn't the one I wanted to show you, what's worse is the actual video couldn't be found. Its to be expected of course since I have a phone. The artist is named Dan Balan, and the song I wanted you to see was Crazy Loop. Its actually in the game.thread I tried to revive; Random Things You Feel Like Sharing. This video is Chica Bomb which another one of my favorites. I hope the video isn't too graphic for others. (Apologies if it is!)

This is the one I spoke of, the main one that I always try to live by. It is called Stand Out (obviously) and the song originally played in A Goofy Movie. I loved that while growing up. :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ricky Maze on November 25th, 2012, 3:42 am

Whoo what a crazy weekend I have had, my cousin has been sleeping over so to those who have wondered why my posts were a little slow that is why. Today we had OUR home turkey day, even if it was a couple days later, and the best food we saved was for today. Which means that unlike actual turkey day where the feast wasn't much of a feast, I get to torture all of you by telling what delicious food I ate. Now where to begin....oh man there was too much I really can't pick... well first of the ham. Oh! I loved the ham, it was like the french silk chocolate pie we had bought. (Only it wasn't chocolately and rich.) I swear when I ate a piece of that pie I almost died, it was so rich it was practically chocolate of the Gods!! Anyway back to the ham, ho ho boy that ham was good (Ham of the Gods as I like to refer to)! The mash potatoes were nice and warm with a mix of butter and the right combination of salt so that was good. Uuuuh, the noodle rotel casserole was amazing but a bit spicy, of course thats rotel so really i just overlooked that. My favorite part being the cheese. The dressing was a tad little bit on the dry side but still good. :) We also had a variety of cakes and pies: pumpkin (yum!), cherry (sweet!), pecan (eww.), cheesecake (YES!), aaaand fruitcake (meh.)! Oh my goodness it was all delicious, you'd think I would gain some weight! Unfornately that is hardly the case, as I have a high and fast metabolism; so food is immediately vaporized before I gain any real bonus. I digress though, I just wanted to have my fun and torture all of you with my delicious feast I had today! >:3

My favorite little teddy bear came by today with his mom, his name is Zain and he is about a year and a half old. God I love the shiz outta that little munchin to death! I got to play with him a bit and keep him busy, and gave him a couple of cookies. ;) I got to take a couple of pic's for the memories and they are now on my facebook page. Yay! (Had a moment there) Oh yeah, if any of you peeps plan on adding me on facebook your more then welcome to, just please say who you play as on here. I had two guys add me and I have NO clue who they are. So yeah, please leave a note if you do. Anyway I digress again! I got to play around with Zain and he actually said my whole name. First name not full, but he actually said it. My face was like the awesome smiley face when he did this, what can I say he is an adorable little munchkin!

I also got to spend time my best friend from Michigan, though it wasn't very long since he has a busy schedule to keep. Man do I miss those days, when we had all that free time to hang out and stuff. Alas he has his plans to keep, and now that I'm becoming more involved on her I have mine to tend to. Still miss him though, and I always hope that things his way are going good. :) Like a character I made once said: "May the wind be in yer sail!"

Well that about wraps up my day all into one post, tomorrow things should finally settle down as the holiday is now passed. It being sunday things should calm down real quick being the start of a week, so by then I should be right back on top of my game!

Til next time! ~Zach~
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Accolade on November 26th, 2012, 4:37 am

Ricky you tease!!

I kid..but you know, you remind me of the house cat I once had. She loved ham and pretty much went on about it like what you just did. lol But I'm glad that you enjoyed your feast, everyone deserves a good meal fit for a king..or queen. heh

That was a cute story about Zain. A friend of mine has a son that age and he is also starting to speak..though what I heard him say wasn't a name..more like a swear, but hey he's still cute lol

And Ricky..facebook? Really? Really?

Heh, you know whenever I hear people talking about missing the days when they had more time to do things, I start remembering the days when I had nothing to do lol. It's been some time now, like years ago, but I was bored ALOT and was dieing for something to do. I'm much busier now though, and loving it.

Anyway, good post bud.
Accolade

Office
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 27th, 2012, 5:14 am

Oh I believe I can do more than tease Acco, no pun intended either. ;) Yes I had to say the whole facebook thing, because what else am I to do? If you friend request me and I don't know you the odds are I'm gonna ignore it, so its best to give me at least some heads up as to how I should know you. Haha. Oh and thank you for the comment about a nice post, I try to make every post I do an interesting one. Which surprisingly I have another interesting topic to share that puts my boring opinionated feelings on my games on hold for another day! Oh and I plan to change my scrappy frame, seeing as how my phone evilly hides it from me. I'm guessing it's saying that its time for a change.

So today I decided to do a little adventuring and sign up for photobucket, "fun" that was (please exaggurate that greatly as I have) since I had trouble finding a way to go to the full view of website with my phone. Ooooh my phone pulled another evil, this one scary but I'll save it for later in this post. Anyway! So I decided "why not see if there is a free photobucket app" and whadda y know; there is a free photobucket app. Now I have an account that I can upload pics on and share freely with Mizahar! Yay! So if anybodg wants to "follow" (hopefully I'm thinking that's what the icon means) my uploads my account is DancinDJ008. Odd name I know but I honestly couldn't tell you how I came up with it. Oh and remember when I mentioned that I literally have a notebook to keep tabs on everything? Well I meant it. If you look to the spoiler you will have proof!

Proof! :

Ok second thing, before my evil phone moment. I wanted to see about getting a photoshop for my phone...and so I did. I now have the free app PicsArt which I have to say is different to get use to, but an excellent app for you photoshoppers (Goss, Phoenix, and everyone else I should've named that uses PS) to invest your data space in. I'm still learning more about it, but pretty soon I may find myself PSing something of my own. We may never know! :dramatic drum roll:

Ok the part you now have been dying to hear about the love/hate relationship between my evil phone. Well I was in chat doing my chatty business, when suddenly I get a facebook notification. No big deal really, except when the ringtone for my notefications plays....ooooh that is a big deal. I was listening to my music to keep me in the mood really so when the ringtone plays it will cut my music off, but before I can turn my ringer on silent I noticed something. My ringtone is the little course clear from Super mario world: yoshi's island, and when it played off it had a much more darker sinister sound to it then that happy little tune. So if you can imagine that, then you can imagine my face going like :< at the horror of what evil things it must be plotting!

With that done written I shall sign off, hopefully everyone enjoyed this little epic tale I had to tell involving my day.

~Zach~
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ricky Maze on November 28th, 2012, 7:57 am

Sweeet! I saw this background and acted like a giddy school girl cause of what I saw, mainly cause of the monkey and mushroom i discovered. God knows what else is in it that hasn't caught my eye yet. What happened today though? Well the only interesting thing I can say was that my Grandma handed me a book to read, which I do like to read just not often. Having a photographic memory gives me a headache from an imagery overload at times, but this one is a more simpler type.

"Living Kabbalah" is the title as it is suppose to help guide one on the road to self discovery. Should be interesting... Speaking of discovery! I learned two things! One I won't say as it isn't my place to say it ;), the other is: I am not alone! A bird happened to fly into chat and that bird was Sphinx! Sphinx admitted that he/she (sorry! I no know your gender) has no laptop or desktop and uses only a phone as well! Praise Laviku!! Sorry I had to go there!

Well my room was finally cleaned today, the place was a mix between office and man cave. Not sure how people can imagine that. I'm trying to figure out how to downsize my images before posting on here, but I can only crop them. Crop, crop, crop. What a load of crap! No doubt my evil phone rejecting the ability. Oh well, all in good time.

Oi. Weeell I guess its about that time where I tell you my opinion on games I own now...well Here we go. I own a 360 which my mom now plays most of the time, got her playing Skyrim. BIG MISTAKE! Kids, having a parent playing video games is cool, but when they literally take your 360 hostage....yeah thats when you think otherwise! (I kid because I love her too much. and don't want to embarrass her further) Anyway, so my Gamertag happens to be ZakeisLate008 and I have no Live as I have no internet period! So if you wish to add me in the future now you can. Now on to the opinions:

(This is just a list by the way, not by favorites but just listed.)
Borderlands: Loved it! Beat it! Hardly play it now.
Prototype: I originally wanted to destroy buildings like in Rampage, but this game was beast.
Final Fantasy XIII: Major FF fan! I fell in love with IX first as it was my first FF game. XIII was fantastic the second time around when everything made sense, I loved the storyline and music.
Fable II: First 360 game EVER! Which was great to play, me being a lawful badass. I once made a obese gypsy with a warrior spike, six kids, and an alcohol problem; that was when I realized the game was getting rather old.
Kinect Adventures: Oh my god! Fun! Fun! FUN! Workout. Keeps me warm in winter time, if only I had more space in my room.
Dance Central: I have a baaaaall with this game, like I told Jules I'm a beast at dancing. ;)
Halo 3 ODST: Tried playing Campaign, quit after the second mission. Would've given up searching for the effers in RL and moved on if I were the guy.
Halo Reach: Loved. Put me to forge and I can make a awesome base, put me in an infection match I'll always be last man standing! Campain was eh though, and I beat it on Legendary alone if that says anything.
Dragon Age II: Tried. Everytime I play it I finf it becomes tiring. If the world has problems get the people to fix it, why have to solve "Everybodies" troubles to get througb the game. I still think Isabela and Fenris are funny though, and Varric too; always had a fascination for the Dwarven race.
CoD4 MW: Not all that much a CoD fab but I enjoy them, more so for the Nazi Zombies then anything. I kill Zombies!
Left 4 Dead 2: I almost skipped this one actually, lol if that tells you how bad I am with it. No really I love L4D enough but I just have to be in that mood. You know? That one that tells you "I'm bashing zombie brains with a frying pan." and yes I literally DO bash zombie brains with a frying pan.
GTA4: Love playing realistic comical violence like this, my favorite activity involves smashing into other vehicles or rolling over people with either the Semi Truck of Destruction, The Ice Cream Truck of Doom, and The Public Bus of Death!
Fallout New Vegas: Love the Fallout series! Started with 3 and went from there, give me a sniper rifle or plasma pistol anyday.
The Sims 3: Babies!!!! Lol, thats pretty much the ONLY point of the game besides the challenges that are on there. I made Ricky, Maze not Martin!, and his family on there...boy that was insane. O.O I also made myself and my alter ego as a sim. Can you guess which was the Emporer of Evil?
Skyrim: Dovahkin! Dovahkin! By something something I don't remember, I reveled in excitement upon first playing this. Now I watched mom play whilr posting, though I plan to take it back once I find a way to get the DLC content. >:3 Hehehehe
Final Fantasy XIII-2: HATED THE FRIGGIN END!! Ooooh man when I got it I loved the new style and cinematic action, not to mention Lightning makes a sexy graphical character in it with with her badassness. Overall the gameplay and music was terrific, I was just disappointed in the story line.
Banjo&Kazooie Nuts and Bolts: Fun game to play as I have collected every trophy with ease, I make sweet bikes and wish they could do the transformers thingy into super badass robots I make. Hey when I build something, I build it like I'm taking over the world!
Halo 4: :pee self moment: I love it sooo friggin much. I wish I had Live, as I loooong to headshot others with my Light Rifle. Oooooh you've no idea my reaction to campain, completed on Legendary Solo of course. I was like "Nooooo!" at the end. I hated it so much that I loved it!
Bioshock: Another one I liked but just couldn't stick to. Rapture wad cool and I got to set things on fire, yes I'm a joltistic pyro freak! Lol I did happen to set fire to a crate of bibles on the game, not that I'm particularly religious or anti for the matter....just a tad bit rebelious. You may judge me but know my concious is clear: a game is just a game, as there is no meaning behind what I usually do.
Oblivion: I watch mom play now and feel the sickening nostalgia overwhelm, oh the glitching and the terribly terrific gameplay. Oblivion was fun through and through, but overplayed as I waited for Skyrim.
Sott Pilgrim VS. The World The Game: Looooove! The movie was absolute die hard and I enjoyed smashing peoples faces in.

Xbox wasn't the only game I played, I practically started with the Nintendo SNES and up from there. Been playing since I was two years old. I'm a DIE HARD fan of Zelda, and though to my greatest regret I have yet played Skyward Sword. My favorites though were being Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, now THOSE were the days. lol I had fun with those two.

Well that wasn't so bad, I hope everybody enjoyed that. I'm running out of topics though so feel free to ask anything, that should keep things interesting and my posts less....random.

Thanks for being a good reading sport!
~Zach~
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext