Hi there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi there!

Postby Ameliaes on December 27th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Hello, I'm Amelia and this is my first attempt at RPing! :D
I have read many Rps and have always been intrigued by them, so I decided to go for it and try it!
Ok, I am going to be honest and say I'm very confused and nervous about where to post what, and what to post about. Actually I'm most confused about the first post and where to post that. So if someone could explain that to me that would be great!
A little about me: obviously I love to write, I also love to watch movies and read.

I am very excited to be able to try to RP and hope that I can get into it a little more.
Thanks for reading, and your assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)
Ameliaes
Player

Words: 886
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 4:44 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Hi there!

Postby Gossamer on December 27th, 2012, 6:03 pm

HI Amelia-

Welcome to Mizahar. I need to tell you that your name "Gypsy" is not appropriate. We do not have Gypsies per say on Mizahar and we do not allow titles in names. Amelia is fine, but you'll need to pick a surname or go with a completely different name altogether because Amelia as is I believe is already taken. Naming rules are explained thoroughly in the Rules of the game and are something you agree to follow when you join the site. Also your character name MUST match your account name.

Regards,

Gossamer
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hi there!

Postby Ameliaes on December 27th, 2012, 6:17 pm

Thanks for letting me know I must have missed that part in the rules, I meant no disrespect, I don't know how to work this site and I am trying to fix it, could you tell me how?

(Never mind I figured it out. thanks :) )
Ameliaes
Player

Words: 886
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 4:44 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Hi there!

Postby Vaspira on December 27th, 2012, 6:37 pm

Welcome to Mizahar Ameliaes, hope you enjoy your time here :). I am quite new myself but if you need some help please feel free to PM me and I will assist you the best I can. Being new is hard at first, because some of the rules the players have are not writing in the rules themselves, but do not let it discourage you cause I am always here to help out if you need it!

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes