Silver and Gold

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Silver and Gold

Postby Silver Frostfawn on December 27th, 2012, 9:17 pm

Well, I wandered by this website, after getting tired of the lack of creativity on a few other role play sites I had been on recently, and I have gotten more then enough here to make up for everything I was missing and then some!

But seriously, Bravo to all the creators of this site, and those that have helped establish it as one of the most amazing and original worlds I have ever seen. If someone took Mizahar and turned it into a trilogy of books and movies, Tolkien would be all but forgotten!

Anyway, I am Silver Frostfawn, I have been roleplaying for going on six years now, over many different sites. I enjoy playing characters that are average in nature, because hero characters, and characters that are 'not the average blah blah blah' are.. well.. to average.

I enjoy reading, and writing outside of roleplaying, and am working on a full length novel at the moment, though it is only half way complete. I am an avid bowler, and love any kind of recreational sport. So if you've seen anything interesting, be sure to let me know and I will talk to you for hours, because I also like to talk. A lot.

Hopefully I will get to meet you all soon:)
Silver Frostfawn
Player

Words: 12418
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2012, 6:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Silver and Gold

Postby Sliver on December 27th, 2012, 11:18 pm

Hello Silver, I'm Sliver! I reside in Avanthal, and I thought I'd drop by and welcome you to Mizahar.

That sort of attitude means you're going to fit in perfectly around here, and I'm glad you stumbled across the site! If you have any questions while you're figuring things out feel free to shoot me a pm (or the ST's, they have fancy colored names, but they're all wonderfully friendly once you get to know em). By the looks of your CS it looks like you have things mostly under control. I hope you'll be staying in Avanthal for a while before embarking in the wild world of Miz, and perhaps we can have a couple wonderfully name confusing threads together!

P.S. I am horrible at bowling, but have a deep respect for those that hone their skills in such a noble actiivity
Sliver
Do I look like a woman who exaggerates?

Words: 358206
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2012, 6:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Silver and Gold

Postby Silver Frostfawn on December 28th, 2012, 4:56 am

Hello Sliver! If we ever have a thread together, God help anyone who tries to decipher it. Haha:) But if you would like to start one, I'm afraid one of the not so good perks of being new is not having any friends to start threads with :(

If you don't have the time though, I totally understand, just shoot me a PM, or start a thread with my name on it, I'll be stalking Avanthal so I"m sure I will see it!
Silver Frostfawn
Player

Words: 12418
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2012, 6:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets