Greeting, Mizaharans!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greeting, Mizaharans!

Postby Mirza on December 31st, 2012, 10:06 pm

Hello, my name is Sara. I've been spending the last couple of days looking through the lore before I would make a character and I just have to say that it's incredible. I'm really excited to get started. This is not my first gaming site, but I can say with confidence that it has the coolest world. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and see if anyone would like to play with a Benshira with poor health, and some potion making skills. Happy New Year, friends!

p.s It appears as though I really need to work on my BBC skills.
Mirza
Player

Words: 6619
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2012, 7:30 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Greeting, Mizaharans!

Postby Mirage on January 1st, 2013, 8:07 am

First off hello and welcome to Mizahar! I hope you enjoy your stay here for a very long time, and of course have fun writing with lots of people!

Be sure to read through all of your starting PM sent to you when you joined the site. It has all the info you need to really get started, and some helpful tips for you along the way! If you are in need of help answering some questions or simply understanding something in the lore feel free to jump in chat and ask away! Everyone is really nice, and I know they will be happy to meet you :)

Be sure to add your CS to your account profile as well. Simply go to the User Control Panel --> Profile and scroll down to where you see "Character Sheets". Simply add in the URL to your CS in the box provided and it will appear as a link under your avatar. Good luck and Happy Writing!

Question your Reality,
Mirage

Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)