Salutations, seizures, and ham sammiches...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Tycer Lune on January 15th, 2013, 3:52 am

With a slight blow into the flute sound filled the silent void in the air. Atop an old stump sat a young man with long locks of red hair. The witty bard would allow a smirk across his lips as he removed the flute from them. Hopping down from the stump, Lune would bow. Shaking the hands of gentlemen and kissing the hands of ladies who might grace him with their presence.

"My name is Tycer Lune..." He would smirk. "I answer to Ty, Tycer, or Lune. My word! You, sir, have a tight grip. And you, my lady...your hand is as soft as the powder on a noble's better side. I could talk more, but that would cost you. Time is money and you are on my time, you see. Sir, please holster that weapon. I do not wish to embarrass you infront of your grandmoth...er...... Eh, that's your wife? M-my apologies, madam. You don't look a day over 21. Honest."

Seeing that he may have just insulted the wrong individual(s), Lune would quickly take his leave.

"Exit, stage left!"
Tycer Lune
Player

Words: 460
Joined roleplay: January 15th, 2013, 3:05 am
Race: Human

Postby Vaspira on January 15th, 2013, 4:14 am

What a comical introduction! I enjoyed reading this very much, hahaha. Anyways welcome to Mizahar Ty :) I hope you enjoy your stay here! I hope to see you around the forums soon! If you ever have any questions, you should check out the Chat Room ;).

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Tycer Lune on January 15th, 2013, 4:32 am

Much thanks. It took minutes to come up with that. Minutes are like days in dog years. Maybe that makes me a dog. o.o I haz nuh tail. D':

Forgive the hypernessism. Gaming, brainstorming, Daft Punk, and Dr. PEPPER.... Hell of a drug. >.>

o.o Inspiration... time to make a new song. :D BBS!!!
Tycer Lune
Player

Words: 460
Joined roleplay: January 15th, 2013, 3:05 am
Race: Human