Introductions, Introductions......

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Brighid Killian on January 21st, 2013, 12:05 am

The female looked around her wary, her body caught in between fight or flight. Her eyes scanning the area ready to bolt at the sign of conflict.
"Hello, I am called Brighid, I cannot say it is a pleasure, but I am grateful." She spoke in a cold and clipped tone and with a small nod she turned and started to walk away.

I am called Brighid, no other name.
I have been role-playing for six years.
I found this site on google.
Life is a challenge we all face, but do we do it alone or with a companion? The choice is yours. Fight. Survive. Hunt, or be hunted. It is all we can do, in truth we already have our paths chosen for us. Be it by the Fates, or something else entirely.
Brighid Killian
A fighter. A survivor.

Words: 16359
Joined roleplay: January 19th, 2013, 5:53 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Laioath on January 21st, 2013, 6:09 am

Laioath stood in a dark ominous area. He looks up at where the sky should be, instead the word 'introduction' was there. his vision then sifted down to see a Kelvic. She introduced herself. Laioath gave a friendly smile.

"Welcome to Mizahar, I'm glad to hear that you are experienced. If you need any well don't be afraid to send an owl with a message." he said in a friendly tone

Nice to meet you.
I hope i get to RP with you sometime.
Laioath
The Doll Maker

Words: 29048
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2013, 7:47 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes