Hello There Friends!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello There Friends!

Postby Doraemein on January 22nd, 2013, 1:28 am

Hello all!

Obviously, i'm new to the site, but i'm fairly experienced when it comes to role-playing. I've role-played for about four years now, and average somewhere between 500 to 1000 words per post depending on the scene.

I'm going to try creating a Kelvic character. As you can see, his name will be Doraemein (Dor-ray-me-in). I've already started filling out the outline, so his profile should be posted sometime later on tonight. I know this isn't much information to go off of, but if anybody is interested in interacting with him i'd be thrilled to receive some "invites". Getting into a role-play is always the hardest part after all XD!

I also wouldn't mind, if it's possible, having a "mentor" of sorts. The site's information is quite daunting, and i'd feel a lot better knowing that there is somebody i can go to for help if need be. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Anyway, i suppose that is enough for now. By the way, i go by Allison on the web! :) :) :)
Doraemein
Player

Words: 4377
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 3:45 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello There Friends!

Postby Traverse on January 22nd, 2013, 2:12 am

Hello Doraemein, and Welcome to Mizahar!

I cannot wait to see what animal you pick for your Kelvic there is such a wide variety to choose from, and its a pretty daunting task in and of itself. You are also in luck because the Kelvic lore page has just had a huge re-vamp by its creator, and is just chock full of all the information any starting player needs to know when considering the personality and background of their Kelvic and exactly how the race functions.

I totally realize how overwhelming all of the new information this site has for someone starting out. Depending on which city you choose to go to, the Story tellers that run it will be happy to help you, but if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm, and I will do my best to aid you.

Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Hello There Friends!

Postby Kelaugh on January 24th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Hey there Doraemein, very nice name by the way, though I'm itching to nickname you Dora xD Perhaps our charries may meet some time. I don't know if I'm cut out to be a mentor, but maybe I could help you out a bit :) Feel free to message me, if you like.

- Kel
Kelaugh
Player

Words: 13576
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2012, 12:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Hello There Friends!

Postby Kayliegh on January 25th, 2013, 1:07 am

I've been on the site for some time, so if you can't get a hold of a mod i'd be willing to help. I don't know everything but i do know a lot.

On another note. I hate you. You have this really cool character but he's far from my characters. I want to roleplay with you :(

Hopefully one day you'll be able to have an adventure with one of my wonderful characters.

Also if you ever have a question and want a quick answer, just hop on chat. Everyone in there is happy to answer any question you give them. Even obscure ones, like if a mermaid is a mammal or not or if we have all the same diseases on Mizahar as in the real world. And cake, chat has lots of cake.

Anyways shoot me a PM sometime I'd love to talk, I do like to talk.
This is Vani This is Common This is Shiber These are Nauda's Commands

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kayliegh
The Traveling Dancer

Words: 43037
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes