Hello Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Daniel Connor on January 25th, 2013, 4:20 am

1. Name? Daniel Connor

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I have been on sights like unlikely heroes chat, but nothing this extensive, the world is so much more developed.

3. How did you find us? I found you by Google-ing "top 10 roleplaying sites", my friend also said it was good.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I like more deep role play, but I also don't mind more shallow content.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I like writing combat scenes and conversations. I don't mind romance, but it doesn't really interest me.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? I like how much customization I get for my character. The skill list is really long, which I like.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? The blasted system for getting new skills and Gnosis marks is to complicated and long.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? I would like to have an environment where character development is welcomed.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Some of the skills don't have detailed descriptions.

10. Anything else you want to talk about? Nope! That's about it!
Daniel Connor
Mercenary

Words: 69391
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2013, 3:49 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Bolivar on January 25th, 2013, 4:27 am

Welcome to Mizahar. I hope you have a great time writing various adventures with our crew. If you would like an RP partner in Syliras or Avanthal hit me up.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Got some Christmas plans. So going to be busy until around after the holidays.
Bolivar
Just go with it

Words: 299487
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2011, 2:06 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Kelaugh on January 26th, 2013, 9:37 am

Hey, welcome to Miza :D Hope you have fun here!

- Kel
Kelaugh
Player

Words: 13576
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2012, 12:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet