Calling All Summoners!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Evalin on January 31st, 2013, 6:50 pm

Wooo! Summoning getting back on the map XD. Now then I am happy to see so many interested parties, so then who would be interested in working on current projects and who has some ideas of their own they want to work on? Also, would anyone like to get some form of correspondence with each other other than PM? Idk if we can create an OOC group for this, but I would be happy to form a group on AIM or in some other way so we can all stay in touch and talk with one another :)
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Wrenmae on January 31st, 2013, 6:54 pm

Ill throw in my time as well. I might work on any unclaimed projects or in lieu of that, some of my own.

You know my aim Eva :P

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Thomas Cosa on January 31st, 2013, 10:02 pm

I would be up for an aim group - you have my aim, so just message me whenever with the details!

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Evalin on February 1st, 2013, 6:41 pm

I am bumping this just in case anyone else is interested! Also send me your AIM in PM if you have it and I will put together a group. In the mean time I will ask about setting up a place for us on Miza as well. Summoners Guild away!
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Vel on February 1st, 2013, 11:31 pm

Vel isn't a summoner, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be interested, after all he is a scientist and much fun could be had from summoning!

I wonder what would happen if you had a summoning circle inside an animation circle and transfered the summoned creature's soul into an object... *evil grin*
Vel
Creator of the Master Race

Words: 10361
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2013, 12:43 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Thundiirn on February 2nd, 2013, 12:01 am

I have absolutely no idea how to make an AIM account, but I am willing to make one for this (especially since AIM seems to be this site's unofficial off-site communication form) if someone will show me how. I'm slow to learn new technology :(
I am nowhere. I am everywhere. I am the watcher unseen

"Speech" | Thoughts | "Other Peoples' Speech"
Thundiirn
Seeking New Realities

Words: 62034
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2012, 4:43 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Evalin on February 2nd, 2013, 2:01 am

Sure Thundiirn! All you do is type in AIM Express in google search and click the first obvious link with it. You create an account and then start adding people. That easy! I am nadieevalin@aim.com so feel free to add me and I can start setting up a group chat :)

SO then who wants what world? Who has some ideas for a new world of their own? Lets start throwing out some ideas :D
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Thundiirn on February 2nd, 2013, 2:55 am

I managed to make your name pop up :D But idk how to add you. How bout if you add me? lukeofthelou@aim.com

Personally I think I would prefer starting fresh with a brand new world of my own rather than working off an existing one. I'm gonna read up on the current worlds tonight though, as well as the ones that are under peer review, to get an idea of what that entails.
I am nowhere. I am everywhere. I am the watcher unseen

"Speech" | Thoughts | "Other Peoples' Speech"
Thundiirn
Seeking New Realities

Words: 62034
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2012, 4:43 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Evalin on February 2nd, 2013, 6:19 am

I am bumping this again just to see if I can catch anyone else's eye :)
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Vick on February 2nd, 2013, 6:20 am

I guess I will throw my hat into the ring and help out where I can.
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3