Calling All Summoners!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Nai'a on February 2nd, 2013, 12:11 pm

Okay just wanted to post some pic examples of the world I am currently working on, to maybe get the opinion of others? :D I do not have AIM but I may download it, never been interested in the msgner thing, but like I said it is possible that I may download it.

Anyways I find it easier to work on something with picture examples to draw my muse from, so below is some picture examples that I have found that really shows the description of Nihil. Tell me what you guys think!

Landscape :

PICTURE CREDIT: I am not sure it was on my Computer. I am sure it was from google though, haha. But I have PS brushes that can make a scene similar to this, so no worries ;)

Nithim :

PICTURE CREDIT:HERE

Nithim 2 :

PICTURE CREDIT: unknown, will find though.

City-Shazeed :
PICTURE CREDIT:HERE

Okay the creatures of the place is what I am struggling on. The first looks like a vampire and the second a ghost, so I may be changing the creature description a bit, that way I can find an inspirational picture to go by.
Due to college I will not be as active as I was. Sorry, but do not give up on me :)! I will reply ASAP
Nai'a
Healing is the art of caring.

Words: 184578
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2012, 6:37 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Evalin on February 2nd, 2013, 3:31 pm

Wow these are amazing! I agree with you that it is easier to work with a picture on hand to help you out haha. Now I have not reviewed that world in a while but I would be happy to give you a hand finding some pics as well :D. Lets see if we can find something close to the description, and if not maybe we might be able to find an artist to give us a hand ^.^. Keep the ideas rolling, oh and keep looking out for Tarot's news! I think its gonna be something good haha.
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Nai'a on February 2nd, 2013, 8:05 pm

Alright, sounds great. There may be an artist on DA that may be willing to draw something up. I would ask my sister, but she is really busy with RL stuff, so she wouldn't really have time to draw it.

Okay I will keep looking out, and if you find anything interesting that suits Nihil, send me a PM. :)
Due to college I will not be as active as I was. Sorry, but do not give up on me :)! I will reply ASAP
Nai'a

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Nai'a on February 4th, 2013, 7:25 am

Alright as an update I have asked three different artists to draw the Nithim. Whether they do it or not is unknown as of yet. I also advertised Mizahar on the site that I asked, woot go me! Anyways, just letting you know that hopefully we will have a picture of the creatures soon!
Nai'a

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Evalin on February 4th, 2013, 2:37 pm

Woo thats great!! Sorry for the silence but I am MIA every weekend for personal buisness. Alright do I have updates from anyone else?
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Mienskil Ostovik on February 10th, 2013, 5:55 am

I may be able to help if I find time between all my projects. Not now as I have a lot to do both on and off Miza, but once my schedule clears up a bit I'd be more than happy to help. ^^ Especially since I intend to have Mienskil take advantage of summoning to help him out around his lab eventually, or delve into some other fields. >.>
Will be gone for a couple days, grades need lifting
Mienskil Ostovik
I'm not dead yet!

Words: 73916
Joined roleplay: December 14th, 2012, 7:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Evalin on February 12th, 2013, 7:11 am

Ok Everyone, my Summoning world is Up Here for Peer Review!!

Please jump in and offer your opinion, correct my grammar (agh I am awful at it) and spelling and help me iron out some details. Its all in my head but I cannot seem to get the motivation to do it all on my own, so I throw myself to your mercy!
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Vick on February 12th, 2013, 7:32 am

Quick look over it and fixed a small spelling problem I saw (okay so google docs saw) and asked a question about the note.

Will look at it more tomorrow or so with a better eye.
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Evalin on February 12th, 2013, 3:14 pm

Yay thank you! Be harsh, be cruel! (ok not really) But be honest please. I want this write up to be as good as it can be ^.^
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Calling All Summoners!!

Postby Eridanus on February 12th, 2013, 4:00 pm

Regarding Nihil, there's something bugging me about it. Not to be hating, because I like the premise, but these are some of the parallels I drew to the manga Bleach.

The world/concept/description of Nihil is very similar to that of Hueco Mundo.
The creatures share similar unique properties of Hollows or Arrancars.
That lone city in the midst of the landscape bears huge resemblances to Las Noches.
I might even venture to say that the trees reminds me of the Forest of Menos.

Just a friendly observation.
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

PreviousNext