Kia ora!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Kia ora!

Postby Tereze Castell on February 11th, 2013, 10:59 pm

Greetings all! My name is Bry, I'm 20 years old, and I live in NZ. I've been rping for coming up 4 years now, and in that time I've written on pretty much any kind of site you care to name... Fantasy is my first love, however, and I always come back to it in the end.

I can't believe it's taken me so long to stumble across Mizahar, and I even had to be shown it by my friend David... He'll be joining soon as well, we're both just flailing over how awesome this place looks.

I have only a vague idea of the character I'll be making, but in general terms I like writing about character-based conflict, not-so-smooth romances, and adventures. One thing is certain; my character will have a horse, it's basically compulsory... I pretty much never got over the young girl pony obsession phase.

So yeah, that's probably incredibly vague and rant-like, but I'm friendly to anyone and everyone, and love involved plots, so hit me with a pm and I'll be ready to run with whatever you suggest :D

- Bry
Tereze Castell
green thumbs and a black heart

Words: 432
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2013, 10:04 am
Race: Human

Kia ora!

Postby Bethsyliss on February 11th, 2013, 11:28 pm

Hi Bry! I'm Syliss from the region of Eyktol. It's great that after all these years of ingenuous ignorance you finally came across Mizahar. I'm looking forward to meeting you and your friend David in game. Until then, have fun making your PCs!

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Kia ora!

Postby Ka'Rael on February 12th, 2013, 8:55 am

'Young Pony Girl'-phase, priceless!

Welcome around, either way - I'm a new entry as well and I feel exactly the same, this place looks pretty awesome!
Ka'Rael
Stalwart. Loyal. Ferocious. Simple. Tiger.

Words: 27193
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2013, 4:19 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Kia ora!

Postby Elysium on February 12th, 2013, 1:46 pm

e
Hey Bry!

Welcome to Mizahar. :) First of all, I just got done meeting your friend Brian. We appreciate the good publicity! Second, your avatar is lovely. I can't wait to read some of your writing and if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!

Elysium

e
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)