New to Mizahar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New to Mizahar

Postby Azcadelia on February 23rd, 2013, 1:39 am

Hey, I hope I'm greeted here with open arms just like most of my other roleplaying sites. I have been on the roleplay scene for a while now and I would like to join this site. I joined roleplay to further develop my writing and so it has. I thank all roleplay communities for that.

I've done some heavy studying on the in-depth lore of Mizahar and it was great. I loved the rich detail and how the world was created to avoid the clicheness of other roleplays. I hope to have a long and fruitful stay here and I thank you all again!
Azcadelia
Balance, Control and Poise

Words: 78372
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 1:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

New to Mizahar

Postby Bethsyliss on February 23rd, 2013, 1:58 am

Hi Azcadelia, I hope you'll have fun here. If you love roleplaying then I'm sure you will.

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook