A Brief Introduction

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A Brief Introduction

Postby Caweyre on March 1st, 2013, 11:53 pm

C.S. Friedman is one of my favorite authors. She and Neil Gaiman are the only two authors I've ever written fan letters to (they actually responded ^_^.) She always has a way of ensuring that her villains get their comeuppance in the most satisfying way possible. Not to mention her opulent descriptions of her characters' clothing. That sort of descriptive ability is something I envy.
Caweyre
Player

Words: 12818
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2013, 3:39 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Brief Introduction

Postby Gossamer on March 1st, 2013, 11:58 pm

WW is the Bomb. But everyone knows Ravnos are totally better than Malks. I used to LARP heavily back in high school in Seattle Portland a Salem. It was a great time. I miss Mind Eye Theater.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

A Brief Introduction

Postby Caweyre on March 2nd, 2013, 12:20 am

The only clan I really despise are the Ventrue, but I think you're supposed to hate them. Other than that, I'm all about equal opportunity. I miss LARP'ing too. I was in Calgary at the time. Did a few games in Vancouver with some people I met over the internet. >_<
Caweyre
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Brief Introduction

Postby Verilian on March 2nd, 2013, 1:37 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Caweyre! I just had to throw in my two cents about WW. I used to tabletop it a bit, but I've always wanted to LARP. People who know me wont be surprised when I say Gangrel were my favorite.. at least from Masquerade. But then again, on Miz, half my characters have been kelvics, so it's no surprise, heh. Anyway, at a quick glance, your CS looks great (I didn't go in deeply, so if you get an intervention for some reason, don't look at me, lol) and you seem like you'll be a wonderful addition to the site. I can't wait to see what you can do! Oh, and if you ever come to Ravok, I'll be sure to cook up something exciting for you.

Happy Writing!

~V
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

A Brief Introduction

Postby Caweyre on March 2nd, 2013, 1:53 am

Thanks Verilian. Honestly, anymore I'll usually play a mortal if I enter a new vampire game. It's fun for me to explore how interacting with monsters can change someone, and slowly dissolve the foundations of a good person's morality. Also, it's fun to have people compete over you... even if they're only trying to eat you. :(
Caweyre
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Brief Introduction

Postby Traverse on March 2nd, 2013, 2:28 am

Gangrel were my favorite standard bloodline, protean claws and the ability to just sink into raw materials to rest during the day? Winning right there. I have never played a mortal in a vampire game, but playing Hunter as a standard human can be a very enjoyable experience I have found, often at the whim of all the supernatural critters surrounding you.
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

A Brief Introduction

Postby Ka'Rael on March 3rd, 2013, 6:48 pm

Traverse wrote:
Gangrel were my favorite standard bloodline, protean claws and the ability to just sink into raw materials to rest during the day? Winning right there. I have never played a mortal in a vampire game, but playing Hunter as a standard human can be a very enjoyable experience I have found, often at the whim of all the supernatural critters surrounding you.

Protean is basically like the swiss army knife of Vampire. And a Gangrel and Brujah teaching each other Potence and Fortitude, respectively, is what we all know as 'unfair advantage' :D

Playing a mortal in Vampire has an interesting edge of one being sort of powerless. You aren't just a child, you're basically an insect. Quite an interesting experience to portray such.

And Caweyre;

Never did either of those places. I played on Sanguinus, Carpe Noctem and about 4-5 other different places. Although I did also visit Diablerie for a short bout.
Ka'Rael
Stalwart. Loyal. Ferocious. Simple. Tiger.

Words: 27193
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2013, 4:19 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Previous