Hello. I'm new and introducing myself!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Gaius Emidius on March 11th, 2013, 11:02 pm

1. Name - Gaius Emidius but just call me Gaius or Gai.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I have zero RP experience but am hoping to pick some up here and find something fun to do with my time.

3. How did you find us? I looked up good Role Playing servers. This was number 1!

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I am not sure. I would like to find my own style.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I like to write about action and myth, I don't like writing romance.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? The expansiveness. It really feels like an old fantasy world.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Funnily enough. The expansiveness. Trying to figure everything out seems hard.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? A fun way to pass the time and hopefully a new hobby.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? No I'm good.

10. Anything else you want to talk about? I am very new to this stuff so I hope people dont get too mad when I mess up.
Gaius Emidius
Player

Words: 407
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2013, 10:53 pm
Race: Human

Postby Nost on March 12th, 2013, 1:08 am

Hello! I'm Nost. I've started fairly recently too, but if you ever need some help, I'm your man. Also, when you are ready to play, tell me. I would love to play with you.
Nost
Player

Words: 16482
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2013, 7:34 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets