*Insert funny/clever title here*

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Titus on March 16th, 2013, 12:15 am

1. Name: Romeo, Jake, Jacob, Cupcake(eh)
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I've been around the block a time or two. But its been awhile sense Ive done anything serious in terms of Roleplay so excuse me for the piles of rust.
3. How did you find us? Google, I was talking to a friend about old roleplays so I wanted to find a fantasy world.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Dont really have one.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I love writing, mainly dark poems.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? I dont think I've ever seen a site so detailed and grand as this. Its beautiful.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? My struggle with trying to pick a race.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? Just to have a great time and meet nice, cool people.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Not at the moment.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? Not really, though if you have questions feel free to kick me with them.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Azcadelia on March 16th, 2013, 2:10 am

Welcome to the grand land of Mizahar!
Azcadelia
Balance, Control and Poise

Words: 78372
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 1:31 am
Character sheet

Postby I'tram Bearguard on March 16th, 2013, 1:04 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, I hope we can roleplay together sometime :)
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength
I'tram Bearguard
Born into shackles and chains

Words: 37894
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2013, 7:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets