Introduction

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Introduction

Postby Gruul on April 4th, 2013, 11:19 pm

1. Gruul
2. World of Warcraft, Habbo, I plan on LARPING in the future and have designed and have all the items I need for my character, this is my first Forum rp experience, been a fan of rp my entire life.
3. My friend introduced me to it and also helps me when I'm confused, Luradin.
4. I have no specific roll playing style I love over others, however I'm always
5. I write mostly about my characters journey in to the unknown, but also intend on writing about plant life and flora in the world of Mizahar to a large extent.
6. My favourite thing about Mizahar roll playing so far it definitely the story telling side of it, its my first experience where I can really spend time going in to massive detail about my character and what he does, and it's really helping with my English work!
7. Well like everything when you first start roll playing in any aspect, it can often be perplexing to get your head around, but I'm learning, and I luckily have friend who can help me out when ever I get confused.
8. Well seeming this if my first time forum rping, my main aspiration like with most rps I join is to get my character noticed and really get stuck in with the rp community.
9. There is nothing at the moment I would like to see expanded.
Gruul
How many rivers must I cross!?

Words: 12814
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2013, 8:56 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Journal

Introduction

Postby Ball on April 5th, 2013, 2:55 am

Welcome to Mizahar! Enjoy ya stay! here's a banana! -gives the yellow fruit to the monkey-
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Introduction

Postby Magpie on April 5th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Welcome, welcome! What a coincidence, I just graded a few threads from Luradin the other day :) If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to let me, or anyone, know. We're all happy to help around here. Good luck!
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Introduction

Postby Gruul on April 10th, 2013, 6:15 pm

Thank you both for your warm greetings, I'll keep what you've said in mind! Oh and thanks for the banana.
Gruul
How many rivers must I cross!?

Words: 12814
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2013, 8:56 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Journal

Introduction

Postby Gossamer on April 10th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Welcome to Mizahar. Please read our lore thoroughly. Your signature is far too large. If you notice, everyone else's is of a reasonable size. Those parameters can be found in the Signature page of our wiki. Please reduce yours or it will be removed.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)