[Lexa's Scrapbook.] Hello world

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Lexa Maze on April 5th, 2013, 4:16 am

Hello Mizahar

This Scrapbook is about... well nothing specific. Me I guess? Things I find, create, or like. So let me tell you who I am.

My name is Hannah, I'm 17 years old and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I've been roleplaying for at least two years, and writing for longer. It's been a big hobby of mine. I'm really interested in filmmaking, and like to make music videos. Ovbioulsy ones with no budget, as I have no money, but eventually I plan to enter competitions, do a FTV course at Uni, ect, act.

I'll start by keeping you reading by giving you a cute picture of my border collie tri, Cindy :3

Isn't she beautiful? She just turned 6 last week :)

NOTE: I will be very in-active for a little while due to some things going on in the real world, but I won't be gone forever. I'll be back and swinging soon!
Lexa Maze
I fight. It's all I know.

Words: 75400
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2013, 9:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Thayer on April 6th, 2013, 7:57 pm

My gosh I wish I had a pretty puppy like that! I mean, I have a pretty cute dog myself- a miniature, toy poodle to be exact- but that dog is gorgeous.

The eyes are what struck me the most. I haven't seen a different shade of brown in a few years! All of my friends either don't have dogs, or have dogs with only dark brown eyes.

I love the colour in your collie as well.

Please Note: School has started up, therefore I will be incredibly busy with classes and homework. To all who I am roleplaying with, please expect a delay in replies!
New Note: I will be away for a couple months, so I will be inactive due to my travels out of country. Thanks to all!
Thayer
Darkness Binds All Fear

Words: 144565
Joined roleplay: March 28th, 2013, 11:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2