A really interesting title

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Miv on April 9th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Hello!
So.. I have been roleplaying a lot in my before years as I like to call them. The time where I my belly was less round and my bills a lot less. It's been a while since I roleplayed last time, at least on a forum like this. It's a bit intimidating at first, there's a lot to read and all the while researching the world I get so many character ideas that I all throw out again.

But ah well.. It takes time to get to know the world you play in, specially when it's so detailed as this, so feel free to set future me straight of I make any mistakes when I get there.

What do I want out of this? It's very simple... I want a good time. I want to get great ideas, implement them into this great world, and meet some great people to get great plays with. Great !!

What do I expect? Well... What is one to expect when you take a sip of the newly found unidentified potion that smells a bit off? I have no idea what to expect yet, we will have to see.

How do I play? Well It's been several years since I last played so I would have to say I play Rusty. I remember I wasn't too fond of combat scenes because in general I am not much for competition in who is the best at X. Maybe it's because I've always lost heeh. No really.. I enjoy character development trough interacting with other characters more than I enjoy a display of a skillset with certain points in it.

What can you expect from me? When I first get an idea I roll with it and if I explicit say as an example: MY character really dislikes magic you shouldn't be expecting my character to change his mind for a few bashes of eyelashes on a pretty girl. I like to stick with the concept I came up with unless something really convincing come along to change my mind. I do have a love for drama when it comes to in game, specially if it ends tragic. I may have been known for killing of my characters for that special feeling of "Wow, did that really just happen?". I like to play with people who don't dish out secrets about their character, who keep unlisted surprises in their bag of holding. Characters where you have to guess at their motives and hope that the friend you just got doesn't turn up to be something you shouldn't have gotten involved with.

But enough of all this! Hello people of this page, I look forward to have a dual of the pen with you and hopefully share a bit of laughs, crys and amazement at the things we can create together.

If you want to know anything about me, I am but a few keystrokes away!

PS: Where is the "Character center"?
Miv
Player

Words: 996
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2013, 10:42 am
Race: Human

Postby Magpie on April 9th, 2013, 12:16 pm

Welcome, welcome! There's a great deal of people around Mizahar who also like to stay away from combat threads, so unless you develop a warrior character, you'll be in good company :)

If by Character Center, you mean the list of Character Sheets, then they're right here. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me, or anyone else around. We're all happy to help. Good luck!
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Miv on April 9th, 2013, 12:26 pm

Sounds good :) Thanks for pointing me to the characters!
Miv
Player

Words: 996
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2013, 10:42 am
Race: Human