Hi :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Lial on April 30th, 2013, 7:12 am

Hi, I'm Fifi :) I don't have much RP experience, but I've been writing for about a year and a half. I'm not an amazing writer, but I really enjoy it. I enjoy writing novels in particular, and at the moment, I'm working on a science fantasy trilogy. I'd like to use this site to improve my writing skills, and also to write about characters who aren't the same characters I've been writing about for the past year ^^
It's hard to figure out what to do on this site, so if you see me doing anything incredibly stupid, please tell me, and please be patient with me ^^ I'd love to meet and RP with new people.
Lial
Player

Words: 7482
Joined roleplay: April 28th, 2013, 11:44 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby I'tram Bearguard on April 30th, 2013, 8:35 am

Hey there Fifi and welcome to Mizahar! If you're confused about anything feel free to pop me a message and I'll try to be of assistance :)
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength
I'tram Bearguard
Born into shackles and chains

Words: 37894
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2013, 7:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lial on April 30th, 2013, 3:09 pm

Thank you! :)
Lial