I am flattered by your fascination with me

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Val'guanis on May 3rd, 2013, 1:03 pm

the thread subject is absolutely irrelevant just a last song syndrome :)
moving on,

Name - Well, I don't want to be called by my PC's name.....but the first three letters indicates my nickname...so yeah just call me val :)

What sort of RP experience do you have if any? - I have some experience. probably not that great but its decent enough to meet the standards :D been roleplaying for 1 and a half years(I think) and its the type of thing I love to do to kill all the melodramatic charades reality has to offer.

How did you find us? - Googled "top roleplaying sites" and this one is on the no. 1 spot

What sort of RP style is your favorite? - not quite sure what the question meant but if the idea is similar to what I'm thinking then I'd say Juvenile/Young adult with a slice of life/horror/action but that's not the full extent of my writing, I'm open to every sort of RP so long as it'll pin down my interest.

What do you like to write about - not write about? - hmm...tricky question.. the thing is, I really like to write about anything but I'm mostly into horror and action. I'm not really sure about my dislikes on writing there are still dim corners in my writing capacity that needs to be illuminated.

Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? - Well so far, how wide and how well built this place is astonished me to the bones I never really found anything like this before(honestly) Everything written in the lore had sipped every bit of amazement that was poured down to my glass of "OHMYDONKEYTAILWATERMELON!! THIS IS SO COOL!" let's say expression.

What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? - I just joined here recently so obviously, I have no idea

What would you like out of the Mizahar experience? - Anything but character deaths

Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? - Not sure at the moment

Anything else you want to talk about? - I have an 85% progress of reading everything essential before getting started so, I think I'll put up my character sheet real soon (hopefully).....I suppose it'll have enough flaws I just hope that it won't be a mountain full of it.
Val'guanis
illiterate genius

Words: 21591
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2013, 10:36 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Xio Alcetar on May 4th, 2013, 1:22 am

*gawks in fascination*

hi! Im Xio, its nice to meet you. Do you have a place to live yet?
~excuse me, I arted~
Xio's CS: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic34041.html
My characters: https://charahub.com/characters
My art: doodletigress.deviantart.com
Xio Alcetar
Player

Words: 6421
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2013, 6:59 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Hadyn Skellig on May 4th, 2013, 2:08 pm

smacks the fascination from herself

Greetings and welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here and if your character is ever in Syliras let me know. :D

Cheers,
Sela
Hadyn Skellig
a blade for a beer

Words: 455862
Joined roleplay: March 13th, 2013, 6:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)

Postby Chrysanthemum on May 4th, 2013, 10:06 pm

Greetings! Glad to see another Kelvic! (;,, ^ ,,;)
"I might have some character traits that some might see as innocence or naive. That's because I discovered peace and happiness in my soul. And with this knowledge, I also see the beauty of human life." -Tobey Maguire
Chrysanthemum
is running under your floorboards!

Words: 2518
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2013, 6:08 pm
Character sheet

Postby Val'guanis on May 4th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Thank you all !! your warm welcomes are very much appreciated :)

As to where I'll reside, I think I haven't decided yet.. I'm still studying the different cities.
Val'guanis
illiterate genius

Words: 21591
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2013, 10:36 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Chrysanthemum on May 4th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Ravok perhaps? I haven't decided where to start up in either! So many places to choose from, am I right?
"I might have some character traits that some might see as innocence or naive. That's because I discovered peace and happiness in my soul. And with this knowledge, I also see the beauty of human life." -Tobey Maguire
Chrysanthemum

Character sheet

Postby Ssynareis on May 4th, 2013, 11:53 pm

As Spock would say, fascinating...

As for cities, Ravok seems like good choice, as are most cities in the Sylira region if you are unsure of where to start. They seem to have the most players by far so I doubt you will be lacking for partners.

Of course there is nothing wrong with looking at other places, like for example (cough) Ahnatep (cough). Places with fewer players seems to mean that the storytellers have more time for individual players and modded quests. So really I guess its just a matter of what you are looking for.
Last edited by Ssynareis on May 9th, 2013, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ssynareis
Player

Words: 16995
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2013, 8:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Chrysanthemum on May 5th, 2013, 1:22 am

Ssynareis wrote:Of course there is nothing wrong with looking at other places, like for example (cough) Ahnatep (cough).

Ahnatep? I haven't researched that area just yet, what races usually live or go there? What's it like? :D
Chrysanthemum

Character sheet

Postby Ssynareis on May 5th, 2013, 1:31 am

Funny you should ask...

Link!

And...

Link!

These should answer most any questions you might have about the city. It is located in the northern region of Eyktol, the desert region of Mizahar. Its also where Ssynareis is now.
Ssynareis
Player

Words: 16995
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2013, 8:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Edion DayTurner on May 5th, 2013, 1:36 am

New to the place myself. Welcome to the works. Here hoping we have a good couple of RP sessions in the near future.
Edion DayTurner
Player

Words: 8148
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2013, 3:42 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Next