Kouri's Tree Mail

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Kouri's Tree Mail

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 5th, 2013, 7:32 pm

Kouri's Favorite Tree

Hello! Hehehe~ Please leave letters and stuffs sent for me at the tree hole... where? There! Up there! Oh... if you can't climb or fly~ Just leave it at the bottom of the tree~ I'll pick it up!

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Kouri's Tree Mail

Postby Eridanus on May 8th, 2013, 2:00 pm

To: Fubuki Kouri // Designated Tree, Bronze Woods, Syliras
From: Syreus Ehm Sol // Nirvana, Kabrin Road, The Wildlands
Sent Date: Day 45, Spring of 513 AV
Received Date: Day 52, Summer of 513 AV
Response From: Network Registry

Greetings Miss Fubuki,

I must profess that I am indeed surprised that a ghost would send a reply to my announcements, knowing the purposes and mysteries of your kind usually run contrary to these sorts of things. May I venture to ask though, why would you submit an application considering your state?

Regards,
Syreus Ehm Sol
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Kouri's Tree Mail

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 21st, 2014, 8:40 am

On the 21st of Spring, 514 AV early in the morning a letter would be found in Annalisa Marin's room in the Sahovan Quarters laying on a mat and scrawled in common. On the bottom left corner was a simple scroll sigil and a few lines of Nader Canoch.

"My dearest daughter, I trust this letter finds you well. I apologize for being absent upon your arrival however I am preparing a surprise for you this morning. I would request that you meet me in the Sahovan Dungeons, on the lowest floor in fact. Feel free to bring your blades if you so desire, as I think its time you and I took a day for ourselves. No expectations, no research, no one else, just you and I spending the day together and playing.

Your loving mother,

~Annalisa Marin."

Upon Kouri reading it in full a slight breeze of air would be felt from the Glyph on the lower corner, the document disintegrating entirely as the Trigger condition was met.

Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)