Hiya! c:

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hiya! c:

Postby Kallian Windrunner on May 17th, 2013, 4:31 am

Hi everyone! Y'all can call me Kallian. c:

I have been roleplaying for a long, long time. Like, a long time. I have roleplayed with my friends over email, through chat, and through gaiaonline. I came here after looking up some roleplaying sites online. I thought this place would be =awesome=. I prefer play-by-post the most, but I do enjoy RP over World of Warcraft.

I love writing out relationships between people - platonic, romantic, rivalry, etc. I love realistic drama. Based on the vast array of races and characters, I see this happening quite a bit! I'd love to get together with some people and set up some encounters. c:

On that note, I'd say the most -frustrating- thing about Mizahar is the openness... creating a sheet is difficult! I'm having problems putting all my thoughts down into one coherent piece of information.

Anyway, nice to meet you all! c: I'll be making a Drykas lady, so if anyone wants to meet up in the Sea of Grass, lemme know!
Kallian Windrunner
Warrior of the Diamond Clan

Words: 27928
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 2:33 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hiya! c:

Postby Khida on May 17th, 2013, 9:04 am

Welcome, Kallian! I look forward to seeing you in Cyphrus. :) If you need help with anything, please feel free to drop me a PM.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hiya! c:

Postby Rahni Sunstream on May 18th, 2013, 11:18 am

Hi Kallian! :) I'm quite new too, and my character's a Drykas, so maybe we could thread together sometime? Just send me a PM if you want to. Either way, nice to meet you. I totally get the character sheet problems by the way, took me ages to get it sorted out even with a template.
Pavi
Common
Other people
Rahni Sunstream
Player

Words: 8108
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2013, 9:16 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Hiya! c:

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 19th, 2013, 2:00 am

'lo and welcome,

Another Drykas! Can't say I know much about them save for their love of horses, and I see you've gotten pretty well underway with your CS :D Glad to have you and I look forward to seeing you around, the Drykas home seems to have activity abound so happy writing!
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes