Hello....

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello....

Postby Korzell on May 19th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Hello, I'm Victoria, but most people call me Tora. But please, Call me Nova. Parents are pretty freaky and if they see my name, bye-bye role-playing
I have some role play experience. I come from a role playing site http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve where I've role played for quite a while. I came here looking for a new place to role play because the warrior cat forums Off topic role playing Board is getting all these stupid and pointless role plays that I find boring. I love role play fantasy and things based off of movies or really good books. I can't write to save my life, but I love to make up stories about fantasy worlds and such. I've only just arrived here, so I don't know much about Mizahar. I hope to make new friends and have a blast role playing with the lot of you.
Korzell
Player

Words: 290
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:42 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Hello....

Postby Korzell on May 19th, 2013, 6:56 pm

Bump
Korzell
Player

Words: 290
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:42 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Hello....

Postby Jh'eon on May 19th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Hello,

You are aware that the name of your account is the name of your char, right? And Mizahar is not Earth so there is no America. So unless you want a char called American Pie (I am aware it is a movie) you may want to change it.

I know Warrior Cats is a kids' series and you mentioned your parents. May I ask how old you are? (I still read SOME kids' series so don't take offense, if you are an adult :))
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Hello....

Postby Wanda Endust on May 19th, 2013, 7:14 pm

Hello and welcome!

I'm a graduate from Warriors rolepays as well, though mostly from Kugyay (if you can even reasonably call it a rolepay site). Just make sure to read your Starting PM and ask anyone for help if you need it. :) And don't worry about your writing skills -- most people are simply here to improve their own. I hope you enjoy your time here!
Oh, on a side note: As Jh'eon said, your username has to be the name of your character. Just though I'd warn you before a mod pointed it out. :)

Best wishes and good luck creating your character!
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Words: 178647
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)