AMAZING!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

AMAZING!

Postby Akash on May 22nd, 2013, 4:57 am

AMAZING!

I am amazed at how well this site is mapped out. I did find it to be overwhelming at first but I have spent about 3 months reading over much of what is available. Yes, your eyes are not playing tricks on you, you did read correctly. I did say that I spent up to 3 months reading ha ha. The reason I didn't join right up is because I have been traveling around the world for the last year due to work obligations. I did not have a steady home to commit fully to collaborate with anyone on here.

My experience with roleplay has been mostly through online game roleplay. Through the online gaming community I would roleplay in the designated forums that were set up. I am done with Tolkien fantasy and looking for something original, unique and active. I found Mizahar through Google and a couple of people have heard (and have shared with me) that this site is legit and well maintained.

In the time I have been reading, I have been taking some notes to build my player concept. Right now I am settling back in to everyday life, working on my CS and really enjoying the read of some story lines on here.

My goal is to build upon my imagination, creativity and contributions to others. I like the idea of collaborative storytelling and the building of Characters by continued story lines. I aspire to be as good as some of the story tellers on here and hope to one day contribute to the site through other opportunities.

I am a bit boring right now but I think that my writing, interaction and every day contribution to this site will give you a better idea of who I am. I have never been one to sum myself in just an introduction. Besides, I am a firm believer that words are beautiful when followed by actions.
Akash
Player

Words: 583
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2013, 4:31 am
Race: Kelvic

AMAZING!

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 22nd, 2013, 7:27 am

Welcome, Akash!

Kouri here! :D

Oh wow! Your introduction title fits very well with the introduction itself. I can say, your post is Amazing! :D

Yes! I can agree fully with you, Mizahar is a very awesome online RP site with extensive original lores and concepts. :) I can assure you, you will have an amazing and rewarding experience here. ;)

I hope you finish your CS soon! And should you place your character in Syliras City, perhaps we could a thread or two. :)

On a final note, from your introduction post itself, I can see you have a great writing skill! :D

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

AMAZING!

Postby Jh'eon on May 22nd, 2013, 8:57 pm

I agree full-heartedly with the above post, by Kouri. You say you don't think of your writing skills that highly. I can tell you, I expect great things from you. :D

Hope you enjoy your stay in Miz. ^_^
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet