Hello, My name is Archer Tome

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Rituos on May 24th, 2013, 1:52 am

I'm a new user here and its also my first time role playing online. Its a bit over whelming and I'd like some tips from more experienced users and also to make some friend, (allies in the right places if you know what I mean). So Hello, Users of Mizahar!
Rituos
wandering soul

Words: 2879
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2013, 2:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Grey Creature on May 24th, 2013, 2:37 am

Hey, I'm Grey Creature. (You can just call me Grey.) I'm also very knew and I would LOVE to roleplay with someone who is also new. (It makes for an easier friendship if one who is elite doesn't get upset at my noob skills heheh).
Grey Creature
Player

Words: 1578
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 2:12 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Jupiter on May 24th, 2013, 11:16 pm

Hello and welcome to Mizahar! :) I'm Jupiter, it's nice to meet you!

It can actually be rather confusing at first, I know it was for me and I was just lucky enough to have someone to help me out. So if you ever have any concerns, problems, or would like some help with anything at all, feel free to PM me! :)
Jupiter
Let me help you

Words: 44855
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)