Some things are meant to be bent

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Daelerria al'Theyian on May 26th, 2013, 7:51 am

talk about irrelevant thread titles :rolleyes:

anyway, Hello there people of Mizahar! I'm just gonna go short on my intro and try not to fancy it out too much and make people think of me as an obnoxious and arrogant person.

My name is (insert my username here). Actually, my name is Josh and yeah, I'm a dude....not a girl. I'm 18 years of age and pretty much enjoys life (not most of it though) I started roleplaying for quite a while now (not too long ago, let's say....about half a year ago) and It's one of the activities I love to pull myself out from reality.

I've been roleplaying on some sites before but I'm afraid they aren't as good as this one, which has everything arranged and sorted out amazingly--kudos to the founders and anyone who contributed for the site's betterment.

I have to be honest, I've been lurking on this site since last week, trying to read all the lores: cities,gods,goddesses,races,etc. and also browsed some threads with questions and confusions that I eventually might encounter. And I think I'm not done yet but I already have an idea for my CS and it'll be up in about an hour(I think).

So, I assume that's about it.....I look forward to roleplay with guys. Cheers!
Daelerria al'Theyian
A rat lost in a cave.....a big cave

Words: 20415
Joined roleplay: May 25th, 2013, 8:17 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 26th, 2013, 7:59 am

Welcome, Daelerria/Josh!

Hey! Kouri here! :D Your friendly neighborhood ghost girl.... sort of :P

In my opinion, character gender differences doesn't matter when you're roleplaying. It's called Role-playing for a reason after all. :)

Yes, I can agree. Most things about Mizahar are simply awesome. The lores are comprehensive, with logical explanations; The staffs are active and friendly, the community is vibrant and fun!

Will be waiting to see how your CS turns out. After it's finished, don't forget to put it for review at here. ;)

Also, if you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to PM me; I will answer to the best of my abilities.

Furthermore, should you find yourself to be in Syliras City and interested in thread with Kouri, just hola a PM! :D

Lastly, have a fun and rewarding experience here in Mizahar!

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Daelerria al'Theyian on May 26th, 2013, 8:15 am

Oh my, a ghost! :o ....anyway, I think we'll be in the same city *high-fives* :D and also, thank you for the welcome I'm sure we'll be threading in the near future, If not, maybe after my CS gets a green check mark. ;)
Daelerria al'Theyian
A rat lost in a cave.....a big cave

Words: 20415
Joined roleplay: May 25th, 2013, 8:17 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Wanda Endust on May 26th, 2013, 4:10 pm

Hello hello!

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. :) My big brother's name is Josh, so that's cool!
I can't wait to see your CS -- stalking them is kinda my hobby. ;)
If you're starting in Syliras, make sure to send me a pm if you wanna do a thread together!

Good luck and best wishes!
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Words: 178647
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1