Greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings

Postby Blackfang on May 29th, 2013, 1:17 am

Hello, Thought I'd post here to say HI!

I just created a Kelvic Wolf, and hope to RP with you guys here. I've been RPing for about 5 years now, and I dont mean to brag but I'm quite damn good at it. I am a bit of a mature RPer, but tend to keep things appropriate for websites. I honestly was just skimming through Rp site, but when I saw the Kelvic race, I knew I had to try RPing here.

even if I'm not here to stay, I hope to enjoy the time I spend here. I do hope, however, to learn more about the lore of the world. I chose only to read what would pertain to the RP i'd do, and learn more through IC conversation and other situations.

So please, dont be shy and come say Hi!
Blackfang
Unbonded Kelvic

Words: 3293
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 10:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Greetings

Postby Jh'eon on May 29th, 2013, 6:29 am

Welcome,

Hope you enjoy your stay. I have not been roleplaying for as long as you (I tried a bit before joining Miz), so I may not be as good as you. Anyway hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you in the RP arena.

(Btw if you want to see some awesome peeps go to the chat. We like to help people who have just recently joined. :D)
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet