Emm... hi!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Emm... hi!

Postby Sain Kayun on May 28th, 2013, 11:15 pm

Hello! I'm a new player (and relatively new RPer) who just happened to stumble on Mizahar one day in the mysterious place called Google. And I must say it is absolutely spectacular! The originality and complexity of this place is so refreshing and interesting, as I personally have grown a little worn over Tolkien fantasy. At first it seemed a bit overwhelming, but that is exactly what I love about this place. The intricacy of everything culminating in the world of Mizahar!

I have ideas swirling around for a pacifist healer with a tragic past whose history (so far in my head) goes like this:

1. Father was a healer/herbalist, so he learned to be a healer as well during his childhood leisurely.

2. Tragedy strikes (exact details to be decided); the father and mother dies and Sain swears to be a pacifist because of this event.

3. Goes under the tutelage of a teacher and studies.

And that's where the story begins

I am a bit busy lately so it might take some time for the CS to come to completion, but I can't wait to get roleplaying with Sain! :D
Sain Kayun
Player

Words: 13304
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 10:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Emm... hi!

Postby Jh'eon on May 29th, 2013, 6:07 am

Hey and welcome to Miz!

I am not one to speak since I have only been here since 16th May but I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Indeed LotR, to me, was a classic but I do grow weary when there are just imitation after imitation, most of them stale. It makes me think there are barely any original fantasies left.

Btw the teacher is an NPC. Will he be appearing in your RPs? If so, you may have to get special permission, especially if he teaches your char some stuff? Or is he just in your backstory? If it is just for the backstory, you're fine but otherwise I would consider contacting staff to make sure.

Anyway hope you enjoy your stay in Miz. Make sure to read starting PM. Hope to see you in the RP. :D
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Emm... hi!

Postby Sain Kayun on May 31st, 2013, 3:04 am

Thanks for the welcome Jh'eon! With my CS finished I am ready to head out to RP! (although Sain's location won't allow the two of us from RPing together :( )
Sain Kayun
Player

Words: 13304
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 10:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets