Hello~~!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello~~!

Postby Cissan Vetruvi on May 30th, 2013, 3:23 am

Hello, ladies and lads, gals and pals, my name is Reffie~ I am a young little eighteen-year-old soon-to-be college student that tends to be online more than she should. It's a pleasure to meet you all, yes, and I would just like to say that I am gr-greatly intimidated by all the quality writers her at Miz. Such a wonderful, well put together RP site that the moment I saw the front page, a gasp of realisation left my throat-- Why, I had to join!

So, here I am, staring at character sheets and cooing at all the well crafted characters that I can only hope to one day have Cissan interact with. Oh, I am being serious-- what a great community you've got here, and I am very happy to join!

As of today, I have been roleplaying for a little more than seven years. Most of it was on Tumblr, and the rest was on a roleplay not to much unlike the format of this one. Needless to say, I have a wee bit of experience in these types of roleplays, but that does not stay me from the fear of the quality here, and the hopes that I can write alongside said quality~

Before I finish this little intro up, I have one more thing to say: I love fish.
A lot.
A WHOLE lot.
I hate fishing, but I go fishing almost every other day for the sake of acquiring more fish.

How to find me, yo:
If I am not on Skype (which I usually am-- ask me for it! I'll give it to you!), I am out fishing/at Books A Million.
Cissan Vetruvi
I try my hardest to get my farthest.

Words: 1788
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 4:56 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello~~!

Postby Noaru on May 31st, 2013, 8:41 pm

What, an introduction thread with two squiggly lines and an exclamation point? I have to welcome this gentle man or lady.

Welcome to Mizahar, keep that rp'ing spirit burning!

I happen to like fishing as well~ I live in Louisiana so fish I mostly catch are; red-fish, trout, cat-fish, drum-fish, sting-rays and occasionally a shark and an eel.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello~~!

Postby Favik on May 31st, 2013, 9:10 pm

Oh yay! another Kelvic! :D Welcome to Mizahar! I know at the start the place can be intimidating, hell, I've been here off and on for about a year and it still is. There's always something new to learn in the lore, there's just SOOO much! Everyone I've met is really friendly though, it really is an awesome place.

Don't be too worried about not being able to keep up with other's posts. Everyone has their own writing style and I'm sure yours will fit right in. :D

If you ever find yourself in Syliras, or Mura, shoot me a message on either Favik or Ki'toka and we can whip out an awesome thread together! Hope you enjoy your stay, and happy threading!

Oh, and I like fish too, up in Montana here and I usually fish in the rivers so I normally eat Norther Pike, Catfish, Drum, Carp, Sturgeon or Paddle fish. Yuuuum! :D
Always Open for Threading
Alternate Account: Ki'toka A young Konti studying to be a healer at the Opal Temple in Mura.
Favik
Wait, your leg isn't a scratching post?

Words: 29192
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2013, 7:27 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello~~!

Postby Stardust on June 1st, 2013, 6:18 am

Well that was an introduction I approve of! *nods* But, I happen to like fish too, so I think that's what caught my attention!

Anyways, welcome to Mizahar! Can't wait to see you writing!

If you have any questions or need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Stardust
A Loophole in Limbo

Words: 89537
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2013, 3:49 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Hello~~!

Postby greg on June 1st, 2013, 7:25 am

Hello! Im new myself so at least your not on your own!

I too enjoy fishing, both fresh and salt water. I live in South Florida so I get plenty of opportunities to do both, for which I am grateful. Any way, cant wait to see you in the RP!
greg
Player

Words: 7933
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 5:59 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Hello~~!

Postby Ooulvah on June 11th, 2013, 7:27 am

If you like fish you will love me! I'm just your every day Charoda trader haha. If any of my wares ever interest you, never hesitate to pull me over. And if it's safe passage you need, I only charge a small fare to travelers who wish to accompany me from city to city on the trade routes!
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic35866.html
I don't know who you are
I don't know what you want
But I will find you
And I will sell it to you
Ooulvah
The Charismatic Salesman

Words: 3472
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 11:26 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet