Hello everyone

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello everyone

Postby Liriah on June 7th, 2013, 12:49 pm

Hello members of Mizahar, I'm not sure whether it's necessary to introduce myself or not, but please call me Liri if you need to. I may be a bit rusty with my literary skills so feedback and criticism would be appreciated.
I've never truly RP'ed before, since I felt inadequate amongst all of the other RP'ers and their awfully good RP'ing, so I thought starting now would be a good time if ever, while I'm still 16.
Don't mind me if I become rather cynical and lacking self confidence, it's just who I am.
Well, thankyou for reading my first post and I hope to improve in the near future.

(oh, god, I feel like I'm going to be really bad at this)
Liriah
The Unseen Watcher

Words: 71507
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2013, 9:44 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello everyone

Postby Crona Aguire on June 7th, 2013, 3:38 pm

Welcome to Mizahar Lira!

You picked a wonderful place to start out on your RP journey. Mizahar is filled to the brim with friendly and talented writers that wont let you get left behind! I'm also a bit new, although I have a bit of experience before Mizahar. I would love to RP with Lira if she ends up in Syliras! Crona could always use some friends.
Crona Aguire
Mysterious as, the dark side of the moon

Words: 13852
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2013, 8:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello everyone

Postby Liriah on June 8th, 2013, 3:36 am

Thank you for the warm reception, Crona.
I'll see in the near future if I can get to Syliras from Lhavit.
In the darkness, Light grows stronger. Will you allow it to grow or will you succumb to despair?
Liriah
The Unseen Watcher

Words: 71507
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2013, 9:44 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes