Caravan Trader, Scavenger, Entrepreneuer. Nice to meet you.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Ooulvah on June 11th, 2013, 5:40 am

Hey guys! This is my first mmo text based RPG but I am ready to do this >:D I'm very used to RPG's as I've been playing D&D, Shadowrun, and many other RPG games (mmo, boardgame, online, and otherwise) so I'm definitely looking forward to getting started here!
I'm currently in Riverfell, but I'm prepped to start running trade routes, buying/selling/trading, and going out scavenging for new stuff!
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic35866.html
I don't know who you are
I don't know what you want
But I will find you
And I will sell it to you
Ooulvah
The Charismatic Salesman

Words: 3472
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 11:26 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Jh'eon on June 11th, 2013, 6:17 am

Yes! A Charoda! And also in Riverfall! I am not the only one at last! Yippee!

Sorry for my reaction. It is just there are barely any Charodae at all. ;) And the fact we were both in Riverfall. For a while I thought I was the only one...

Anyway hope you enjoy Mizahar. Go to the chat if you have any questions (it is the button up above that says CHAT) and feel free to ask any questions.

Hope to see you in the RP!

P.S.: Charodae traders are fine, but your character may need to go to lakes, rivers, etc. at some times, or have plenty of water supplied - Charodae cannot live on the land for too too long without water!
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Character sheet

Postby Ooulvah on June 11th, 2013, 6:25 am

Oh yeah! Fish people FTW!!! XD
But down to business, if you ever want to do some, catch up with me soon! I'll be headed out of Riverfell soon to run the trade routes. If you want to sign onto my caravan guard I pay a fair share for it, and if you'd like to travel with me, it will only cost a small fee to help pay for the other guards! If you ever want to do business of any kind, come find me!
I don't know who you are
But I will find you
Ooulvah
The Charismatic Salesman

Character sheet

Postby Jh'eon on June 11th, 2013, 6:36 am

lol That would actually be handy for an idea I had in mind xD Though if you are in Riverfall you will have to travel through the Sea of Grass to get to nearby towns and cities - so I guess into the Sea of Grass wouldn't be bad? My character is unsure of horses (grew up as a water dweller) so he would probably end up walking all the way, and have the horse carry everything. xD

Fee for the travel to the Sea would be?
Jh'eon
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jack Benefort on June 11th, 2013, 6:41 am

I may join you at some point if that's alright. The concept I'm currently working with is that of a traveler/adventurer so going with a caravan would make that pretty easy.
Jack Benefort
Forged by Fire

Words: 50701
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 3:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Ooulvah on June 11th, 2013, 6:48 am

Assuming it's the Suvan Sea, the cost is calculated by a few different factors. If you'd like to help out with the security, I can take some off the cost, and you might even make some. If you are just along for the ride, I determine the cost at the end of the trip to make sure we cover all expenses and escapades that we conduct along the way. You can bring the price down on the fare too if you are willing to trade some goods to me in exchange for a cheaper travel price.
I don't know who you are
But I will find you
Ooulvah
The Charismatic Salesman

Character sheet

Postby Jh'eon on June 11th, 2013, 6:56 am

Oh um, no. It is the Sea of Grass (mentioned earlier) to visit someone. It is quite far across the grass and last time he went there were a big incident. (I am currently doing a Flashback about that very thing.) And lets say he does not want to be trapped, chased by Glassbeaks and meet a stranger along the way again.

I guess he could sell his shield or whatever. He hated violence, but uses it when necessary and bought those in hope of surviving the Sea of Grass last time, so he will be quite willing to give up them. If you asked him to sell his bracelet, he will snap back. (It is precious to him - it was his mother's.) But the spear, he might want to keep, for survival.
Jh'eon
Player

Character sheet

Postby Ooulvah on June 11th, 2013, 7:02 am

Sounds like we have a travel route planned. We will most likely make a stop in Kenash for a final rest before heading into the Sea of Grass, and anything I make off of item's you've handed me are taken right off that travel fare!
I don't know who you are
But I will find you
Ooulvah
The Charismatic Salesman

Character sheet

Postby Jh'eon on June 11th, 2013, 7:12 am

Ooulvah wrote:Sounds like we have a travel route planned. We will most likely make a stop in Kenash for a final rest before heading into the Sea of Grass, and anything I make off of item's you've handed me are taken right off that travel fare!

Hmm...looked at Kenash. It is not open to the public yet and is still in development. :/
Jh'eon
Player

Character sheet

Postby Ooulvah on June 11th, 2013, 7:18 am

Oh well then XD We can either stop by Sylira on the way, or I can rough estimate it and refund you what seems fair.
I don't know who you are
But I will find you
Ooulvah
The Charismatic Salesman

Character sheet

Next