Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Remis on June 14th, 2013, 9:55 am

Good morning!

I'm Remis (or Spencer, if you really prefer real names here). I'm 19-years-old and currently enlisted in the United States Navy, in the nuclear propulsion program. This would be my 10th year of RPing, though I've kind of been out of it the past 3 or 4 years.

I needed a creative outlet and I don't see anything wrong with fooling around on what seems to be a pretty extensively mapped fantasy site. So... let's have some fun? ^^
Remis
Player

Words: 8762
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Shausha on June 15th, 2013, 12:15 pm

6/15/13
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hellooooooooooooo Remisorspencer :D

10 years is a crazy amount of experience! You must be really good. *Tries not to be intimidated* I've been RPing for like...two months. Haha!

The chat room is always open for quick questions and my personal recommendation for you to get familiar with Mizahar is picking a couple cities that Remis might be interested in, then get familiar with their OOC features like population and activity to see what fits Spencer, too! ^_^

ALKrlhglKGHLKGJ;Lk; I just swallowed some lotion so I gotta go lolololo~
Welcome to Miz!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes