Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Inayl on June 17th, 2013, 11:24 am

I'm a first-time, fairly noobish, non-native Roleplayer-wannabe, with zero prior experience in the world of nlarping :(
Yet when I heard about this website and about this community, I felt an urge to join and be a part of it.

No longer shall I be a mindless slave to the gaming industries, with their preset skills and fixed stories!

So... here I am... and here is my form-al introduction:

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Inayl.
Nothing to fancy.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
None, apart from watching my cousins play D&D.

3. How did you find us?
Professional stalking company ... or the internet: not sure.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
Written.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
Romantic, melancholic and partially insane characters!

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
The magic system, me likee.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Nothing... yet >:)

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
Something to remember.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Even more magicks :)

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
No, not really. Thanks for asking though!

--------------------

And thanks for having me here :)
Inayl
Player

Words: 21154
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2013, 11:16 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Jackalope on June 18th, 2013, 12:44 am

Welcome to Mizahar! I see you've already gotten under way with a CS. Great work. :) Please let us know if you have any questions and we'll be happy to answer. Don't be afraid to click the chat button at the top of the screen and hop on in if you haven't done so already. There's usually someone in there who can get you an answer! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Jackalope
Check out that bunny heat

Words: 128580
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2012, 6:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Hello!

Postby Shausha on June 18th, 2013, 1:28 am

6/17/13
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Inayl!

What made you choose the human race? I'm always averted to playing humans since I'm already one! Haha :P :P :) Have you been thinking about what city you'll start out in? High pop? Close-knit?

Oh dear. Your character has a dark past. Quite magical too. I wonder where/who the iron knight is...

(Also, dont forget about all the drop down links that are at the top of the Mizahar image banner. It has some nice shortcuts to some pretty useful stuff. Also, there are usually a couple people hanging out in the chat module if you can't find the answer to your questions, or want opinions or whatever.)

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello!

Postby Inayl on June 18th, 2013, 8:45 am

Shausha wrote:
6/17/13
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Inayl!

What made you choose the human race? I'm always averted to playing humans since I'm already one! Haha :P :P :) Have you been thinking about what city you'll start out in? High pop? Close-knit?

Oh dear. Your character has a dark past. Quite magical too. I wonder where/who the iron knight is...

(Also, dont forget about all the drop down links that are at the top of the Mizahar image banner. It has some nice shortcuts to some pretty useful stuff. Also, there are usually a couple people hanging out in the chat module if you can't find the answer to your questions, or want opinions or whatever.)

I just like being human ;)
and figured 'my story' (, which I'll have to rewrite into decent language any
time soon) was 'perfect' for a Human ... or Kelvick, but I got a bit dissapointed
by the whole 'rapid-aging' thing... So I just picked a Human Morpher :)

Also, your PC/CS is amazing; so dont mind if I'll try and learn from your threads ...
which I will have to start stalking... :ninja:

Can't wait to get started myself :)
Inayl
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Shausha on June 18th, 2013, 8:57 am

timestamp lolz

Oooh. I'm really flattered you think so, but I'm pretty new here and to RPing in as well. (However, I've always liked writing!) There are plenty of other people with 1000+ posts that have much richer characters.

At first I was turned off at the short life-span of Zith (50ish years), but then I realized, I prooooobably won't be RPing for even 10 years in a row xD

I think a really fun way to flesh out a character is to find a picture (avatar) that matches what you're thinking of. The pic I'm using has kinda given Shausha a life of her own; She's turned out pretty different from what I initially imagined!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello!

Postby Inayl on June 18th, 2013, 9:06 am

Shausha wrote:
timestamp lolz

Oooh. I'm really flattered you think so, but I'm pretty new here and to RPing in as well. (However, I've always liked writing!) There are plenty of other people with 1000+ posts that have much richer characters.

At first I was turned off at the short life-span of Zith (50ish years), but then I realized, I prooooobably won't be RPing for even 10 years in a row xD

I think a really fun way to flesh out a character is to find a picture (avatar) that matches what you're thinking of. The pic I'm using has kinda given Shausha a life of her own; She's turned out pretty different from what I initially imagined!

I agree with you; I think I might just go search a pic, while I wait for my help request to be discussed, so I can start RP'ing.
Inayl
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets