Oh, Hai!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Oh, Hai!

Postby Avind Coolwater on June 18th, 2013, 11:25 pm

So I've been around chat for a little bit, asked a bunch of random questions to people and finally, after a few days, got my first PC setup and approved!

Thus I thought it was time to officially introduce myself to the community!

I'm French-Canadian, currently residing in BC, Victoria. I came here because I just wanted to write some and maybe meet some people, sort of. I'm a bit nerdy, loves Fantasy and Science and like to joke around with people.

Nice to meet you all. :)
Avind Coolwater
Player

Words: 14218
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 10:55 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Oh, Hai!

Postby Noblesse on June 19th, 2013, 2:14 am

Oh hai, Avind! It's so nice to have another Vantha among our ranks. Hooray for Coolwater!

Wanting to write and meet lots of people was my primary reason for joining here as well, and this site does not disappoint. There's such a wide variety of people to write and talk to, and so far everyone I've had the chance to meet were nice folks. And hey, I like fantasy and science stuff too! I'm sure you can meet more people who shares the same interests as you.
Noblesse
Let them eat flavored snow!

Words: 181013
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2013, 5:29 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Oh, Hai!

Postby Pyren Frostfawn on June 19th, 2013, 2:48 am

Hey Avind!!

I love fantasy and science, i'mactually going into the medical field which is full of science ^^!! If you ever want to chat send a message my way! Glad to have another Vantha around. If you're residing in Avanthal and need a Frostfawn for anything or just a roleplay partner send me a message for that too ^^!
Pyren Frostfawn
Player

Words: 25244
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2013, 1:23 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Oh, Hai!

Postby Avind Coolwater on June 19th, 2013, 3:00 am

I'm in Zeltiva right now just because that Coup D'état thing just looked too yummy to pass. But i'll definitely swing back by Avanthal since Avind would still have family over there.

So I'll keep that in mind. :P

Thanks for the warm welcome tho!
Avind Coolwater
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Oh, Hai!

Postby Shausha on June 19th, 2013, 5:41 am

Roar!
___________________________________________________________________________________________

*throws rocks at Avind*
FEAR ME! I am the night!

But really...formal welcome.

Welcome to Mizahar! I'll be your guide Shawwwshawwwwwwww. Keep your arms and legs tucked in tight and get ready for a bumpy ride! Awwww yis. How's the image search coming along? Anything new?

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Oh, Hai!

Postby Avind Coolwater on June 19th, 2013, 6:58 am

Not really.

I was fixing some of my PC lore and CS and stuff and messaging Mods so. :P

And working on posts! Because writing is what we're here for right?
Avind Coolwater
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets