Intermediate roleplayer.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Intermediate roleplayer.

Postby ViKtoricus on June 24th, 2013, 12:32 am

Hi guys. I'm new here at Mizahar and I would like to say hi to everyone.

So, how exactly does it work in here? Is Mizahar one world? I wanna start roleplaying now! :)
ViKtoricus Fergoozo, Character Sheet:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36565.html
ViKtoricus
Player

Words: 10051
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 12:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Intermediate roleplayer.

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 24th, 2013, 12:43 am

Well bud all information you need to know is in the PM you receive when you join. Sadly there is no fast way to get started XD

Just read all the nessesary things and make you CS found the the resources and youll be on your way soon enough!

I am new myself so i am not a lot of help. Id PM a staff member if you are confused or go on the Cbox. Some of the senior members could help you out.

Welcome to Mizahar!
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass
Playing with lives, is entertainment!

Words: 50884
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Intermediate roleplayer.

Postby Delilah on June 24th, 2013, 1:10 am

The staff is super helpful so don't be afraid to message them! Also keep in mind that your user name is your characters name!
Delilah
The Boxer

Words: 12812
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 9:15 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Intermediate roleplayer.

Postby ViKtoricus on June 24th, 2013, 1:44 am

Thanks guys!

I did my character sheet, and I am wondering, is this acceptable?

ViKtoricus
Player

Character sheet

Intermediate roleplayer.

Postby Delilah on June 24th, 2013, 2:02 am

I would write a character history (backstory), make use of all three language slots you have, and remove all of the 'helpful hint' lines
Delilah
The Boxer

Words: 12812
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 9:15 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Intermediate roleplayer.

Postby ViKtoricus on June 24th, 2013, 2:08 am

Delilah wrote:I would write a character history (backstory), make use of all three language slots you have, and remove all of the 'helpful hint' lines

So if I take care of those it should be good to go?

ViKtoricus
Player

Character sheet

Intermediate roleplayer.

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 24th, 2013, 2:12 am

Mmmmm, probably. You are aware that you have 50 skill points you can use all together right? Just to be safe id spread them out more, it takes more than three skills to survive. If you keep only those three youll it may be unfair. What happens when you travel? monsters could kill you or you could eat some poison barries bacause you dont have any XP in certain areas. Not only that but if you dont have your own hose you can cash it in for 500gm. This is useful if you want to buy anything on the price list. Other than that i dont see anything wrong with it but im still new so dont take my word for it. Just to be safe ask a staff member to take a look at it really fast. If they see something wrong they will put an intervention. Once you correct what they say is wrong they will remove the intervention and you will be free to RP.
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

Intermediate roleplayer.

Postby ViKtoricus on June 24th, 2013, 2:21 am

I have a question to you. Is Kira Slyvass an anime character?

From where?

Would you recommend it? :D

ViKtoricus
Player

Character sheet

Intermediate roleplayer.

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 24th, 2013, 2:24 am

Kira? Yes he is from a anime called death note but that is not my characters full name. His full name is really complicated but the first letters of his name are Kira. therefore thats what he goes by.

And Light Yagimi AKA Kira is from the Anime Death Note. As for the avatar i currently have? i have no idea. I found it somewere on google and liked the look of it so i used it. I also found a few others i might use later.

Recommend you spreading out your skills? Yes i strongly recommend it. Id hate to see you die XD
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

Intermediate roleplayer.

Postby ViKtoricus on June 24th, 2013, 2:33 am

Ohh.

Well, I've actually watched DeathNote before. I love L.

ViKtoricus
Player

Character sheet

Next