Put em up!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Put em up!

Postby Delilah on June 21st, 2013, 9:59 pm

Hello everyone! You guys can call me Delilah, or Em if you really like to use names :P I have been in the RP business for about six years now, and it includes various games like D&D, Deadlands, Shadowrun, Pathfinder, Warmachines, and (a regrettable amount of time on) Runescape XD I have spent days reading all the lore, and reading other peoples threads before I decided to play. It has a super in depth story, and I feel like that makes it all the better. I really wasn't sure what race I wanted to play, so I jumped around threads for a while, when I found thread by a mod called 'Tarot'. The guy is really funny, and I definitely want to end up in the city he mods at some point, but for now I start in Riverfall. Back on topic though, I picked Pycon because Tarots video about Pycon was really interesting.

I liked the Idea of a character who was always trying to be the best they could be. The lore also states that they travel with the bigger races most of the time to help their venturing needs. Throw in a heart wrenching backstory, and Delilah came to life. Though due to her backstory, she will be adamant with her name (most pycon take the name the big ones give to them) but she was very attached to her first partner, and will keep the name for his sake. I plan on playing her like a feisty fighter, who is very protective and attached to whoever she decides she wants to venture with, and will not be separated from the easily. This also means that they do have to be an adventurer! Delilah cannot sit idly by while there are things to punch >:P

Well there is my (and my characters) intro, I can't wait to meet you guys! See you in Riverfall :D
Delilah
The Boxer

Words: 12812
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 9:15 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 21st, 2013, 10:28 pm

Kira is a...mercenary >: D Lets do business
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass
Playing with lives, is entertainment!

Words: 50884
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Delilah on June 21st, 2013, 10:47 pm

If you're in Riverfall, it's entirely possible! :D
Delilah
The Boxer

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 21st, 2013, 10:50 pm

Currently in Nyka, going to Zeltiva after XD

After that if your still there he might pop by ;)
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Delilah on June 21st, 2013, 11:15 pm

I have no intention of staying for more than a season XD us Pycon have to travel!
Delilah
The Boxer

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 21st, 2013, 11:28 pm

Yeah, same here XD

Perhaps youll run into Kira as he causes chaos...
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Delilah on June 24th, 2013, 3:29 am

Perhaps we will >:D
Delilah
The Boxer

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby ViKtoricus on June 25th, 2013, 12:53 am

Hey Delilah, are you the one who drew your avatar? It looks absolutely gorgeous.
ViKtoricus Fergoozo, Character Sheet:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36565.html
ViKtoricus
Player

Words: 10051
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 12:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Delilah on June 25th, 2013, 2:50 am

I sorta did. I stole a base, but I did a lot of editing to it myself with my drawing tablet and photoshop :P Thanks for the compliment though ^.^
Delilah
The Boxer

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 2:52 am

*sets thread on fire to see how everyone will react.*

O_O
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

Next