Belated Salutations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Belated Salutations

Postby Ninus Aurellius on June 24th, 2013, 7:07 pm

The Prince of Rats

I've been here for about a week now, and I had completely forgotten to post my introduction! I've been having a lot of fun, and bowled over by thread requests (I think I'm up to 7 threads now, with an 8th on the way...good grief). I'm really enjoying becoming immersed in Mizahar!
Ninus Aurellius
The Prince of Rats

Words: 151414
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2013, 2:44 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Belated Salutations

Postby Celie on June 24th, 2013, 8:48 pm

I've read a few of your threads and I just have to say that they're awesome. You're really good at writing. :)
Celie
sometimes a star

Words: 9627
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2013, 12:50 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Belated Salutations

Postby Shausha on June 25th, 2013, 6:12 pm

hai
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I've seen your thread with the aspiring merchant prince as well! The title "poison me, poison you" made me think of the ABBA song "Knowing me, Knowing you" LOL

Belated welcome!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes